RAVENSTHORN

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 30. August 2005, 14:41

Holy shit I got hold of this Chicago act this Morning with their demo + album and what a cool surprise.... Ken from D. THORNE had told me they were good but never expected this. Real good stuff... Some of the demo tracks sounds like classics.... some are fillers but as a whole it rips!!!!! Glad to see that Hellion picked 'em up....
That singer reminds me of somebody but can't recall...sometimes he sounds like the KRAZE guy.... Totally killer TOP singer they have got here.
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 31. August 2005, 15:24

I had never heard Ravensthorn prior to them playing at HOA this summer. I thought they were damn cool live! Picked up the DLP Hellion released of both their albums right awa after that. I recorded their gig by the way Laurent...
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 53

Beitragvon big mouth » 10. September 2005, 08:55

Kind of surprising not more people react to this topic..now this ban deserves to be discovered ..Hellion did a great job with the albums..and great idea to release the demo on vinyl as a DLP!!!! EXCELLENT!!!
big mouth

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 10. September 2005, 09:51

big mouth hat geschrieben: Kind of surprising not more people react to this topic..now this ban deserves to be discovered ..Hellion did a great job with the albums..and great idea to release the demo on vinyl as a DLP!!!! EXCELLENT!!!

Ravensthorn are a cool and promising new band, but for me, there is something missing to make their discs real classics. Don't know what, by the way...
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

BeitrÀge: 12509

Beitragvon big mouth » 10. September 2005, 19:40

Well.... comparing to SKULLVIEZw when they hit their 2nd album yeah they're far to be as effective/ deadly and some of their songs are fillers butr still they manage to coime up with great stuff.."lords..", "lust.." and a handful others..promising...yeah! Somehow I think the demo contained much more killer tracks than the album....
big mouth

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum