AXIOM Vicious Circle

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Whiteman » 30. Mai 2006, 06:09

hi, is there A N Y O N E who has heard for this band???

they have one album released in 1990. called Vicious Cirlce and i can't find it A N Y W H E R E!!! the price on eBay for this album was $400!!!!!!!

this is some ultra rare stuff and i'm dying to hear it but i just cannot afford it :)) so if someone has any info about this band/album (or MP3) please let me know.

cheers!
Whiteman

Beitragvon Skullview » 30. Mai 2006, 11:36

I found the original some years ago for (3,50$) on ebay!
if you want i could burn a copy for you.
Send me a PM, please!! B)
Jahres Faves 2012
RAM-Death
Skullview
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1569

Beitragvon Alexander » 3. Juli 2006, 03:03

Greetings to all!

Originally Axiom did demo tape Vicious Circle. What was released on CD is a bootleg or recent re-issue or CD-r - anyway material on all of them are copied form the tape!

ORIGNALLY THIS ALBUM WAS RELEASED ON CASSETTE. Just ignore this cd - find tape and buy original, do not let bootlegers earn money!

And by the way cd from 1990 can not cost USD 400, it is overpriced! only 2 copies were made? I doubt!
Alexander

Beitragvon Digital Dictator » 3. Juli 2006, 18:11

Alexander hat geschrieben:Originally Axiom did demo tape Vicious Circle.

That Demo was released on Tape AND CD.

Alexander hat geschrieben:What was released on CD is a bootleg or recent re-issue or CD-r - anyway material on all of them are copied form the tape!

That's not true! There might be a recent CD bootleg as well, but there's also a regular CD release. :P

Alexander hat geschrieben:ORIGNALLY THIS ALBUM WAS RELEASED ON CASSETTE. Just ignore this cd - find tape and buy original, do not let bootlegers earn money!

It was originally released on Tape and CD. A CD from "Vicious Circle" is not in any case a bootleg, there's also official CDs.

Alexander hat geschrieben:And by the way cd from 1990 can not cost USD 400, it is overpriced! only 2 copies were made? I doubt!

If someone is willing to pay USD 400, than of course the can cost that price.
Are they overpriced? Yes, probably! ;)

I don't know, how many copies of the original CD were made, but I'd guess around 100 - 1000 ... definetely more than 2. ;)
Digital Dictator
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 378

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum