Recommend me of the songs/bands that rules urLife

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY » 1. Juni 2006, 14:39

Hey! Brothers of metal- I want recommendations of all the songs/bands that has stood for the test of time also talking about the songs/bands that have brought in new meaning to ur life and changed ur life
For me the following songs/bands have stood for the test of time:
I can- Helloween
I walk to my own song- Stratovarius
My spirit will go on- Dragonforce
Valley of the damned- Dragonforce
The sacred Talisman_The IronForce- Nocturnal Rites
Victoria Secret- Sonata arctica
Learning to live- Dream Theater

[/QUOTE] Leave me waiting years or strike today,
Trample down the walls and pave ur way
I CAN, I CAN, ICAN fulfil my dreams until I'm cured!
(HELLOWEEN Rocks!)
<a href='http://dragonforce,com' target='_blank'>www.dragonforce.com</a>
check out this True power metal band that plays guitar leeds as lightning speed! cheers!
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/ritualofspirituality' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a><br><br><a href='mailto:samiralvares@gmail.com'>samiralvares@gmail.com</a><br><br>What Made Me Think You Were Her <br>Helena Is Dead To All, Dead To All...
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY
Linkin Park-FĂŒr-Metal-Halter

BeitrÀge: 29

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 2. Juni 2006, 12:10

Changed my life:

Helloween - Metal Invaders
Manowar - Hail And Kill
Judas Priest - Devils Child
Gary Moore - Out In The Fields
Saxon - To Hell And Back Again

Godlike All-Time-Faves Top 5:

Exciter - Scream Bloody Murder
Virgin Steele - Last Supper
Steel Prophet - Vengeance Attained
Saxon - Thin Red Line
Powervice - Behold The Hands Of Glory :)
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

BeitrÀge: 10347

Beitragvon RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY » 2. Juni 2006, 19:32

Cthulhu hat geschrieben: Changed my life:

Helloween - Metal Invaders
Manowar - Hail And Kill
Judas Priest - Devils Child
Gary Moore - Out In The Fields
Saxon - To Hell And Back Again

Godlike All-Time-Faves Top 5:

Exciter - Scream Bloody Murder
Virgin Steele - Last Supper
Steel Prophet - Vengeance Attained
Saxon - Thin Red Line
Powervice - Behold The Hands Of Glory :)

Thanx for the reply!, the reason why i asked for your Fav song/bands is Bcuz If that band/song has changed 1 persons life that means theres certainly gr8 potential and power in the songs of those bands and so would make my day as i'll select them for my new listen!
And you can do the same by listening to my songs/bands atleast 1 of them could be your fav.
It's all about the music in true deep sense.
(U know what the song-"Behold the hand of glory" by Powervice is one of my Fav's too but the list would have been more long so i didnt post it)

It's kinda sad that it looks like YOU n I r the only ones in this whole metal scene who truely loves metal music.The reason for this quoting is that no one else seem to bother to post their fav songs as if they dont have one.(though no hard n heart feelings sacred metalheads)

Where r my brothers of metal?
-I guess they r fighting with power n steel, may be after their fight they'll post something! LOL.

Still awaiting I for some new post , but till then U and I Behold the hand of GLory!
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/ritualofspirituality' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a><br><br><a href='mailto:samiralvares@gmail.com'>samiralvares@gmail.com</a><br><br>What Made Me Think You Were Her <br>Helena Is Dead To All, Dead To All...
RITUALOFSPIRITUALITY
Linkin Park-FĂŒr-Metal-Halter

BeitrÀge: 29

Beitragvon force » 4. Juli 2006, 16:34

Hey, just want to tell you of a band that changed many peoples life and had an incredible history of popularity. Dissection stood at the top of our walls in the mid nineties and now they end it after two late years of success with an album and best of all a DVD called the rebirth of Dissection. It is a great gift for the old and new fans that would have wanted them around forever.
force
NU-Metaller

BeitrÀge: 6

Beitragvon Ulle » 5. Juli 2006, 19:22

Don't think that the album is very good, though...
Ulle
Sacred Metal-Legende

BeitrÀge: 13474

Beitragvon Hugin » 6. Juli 2006, 00:52

I gotta say that I find it pretty cool. Especially Xeper-I-Set.
"It takes a thousand fans from any other band to make one Manowarrior!"
- Sir Dr. Joey DeMaio, 2012

Primitivsoundkunst: http://www.morbid-alcoholica.com/

2016 A.Y.P.S. = 0 A.R.C.U.
Hugin
Leather Lucifer

BeitrÀge: 8241

Beitragvon Irish Coffee » 9. Juli 2006, 00:13

Songs that changed my life? Ugh, tough one...

Helter Skelter (Beatles, 1968...heavier than hell...had to change my taste towards hardrock to really like it)

Dreams of Eschaton (Manilla Road...of course...you cannot get more epic, can you?)

Into the crypts of rays (Celtic Frost...my first encounter with the ultimate evil)

Last exit for the lost (Fields of the Nephilim...you can get more epic than DOE)

And then they came...hundreds of songs...aaaah, yeah, Stratovarius and Dragonforce changed my life as well...last time a friend put on CDs of both bands he ended up beaten down and I was put to jail.... :lol: At least I am dreaming it would be so...

Born a rebel... :ph34r:
Odins wilde Krieger aus dem Norden kehren wieder. Abgerissen und zerschlissen, dennoch ungebrochen. Holstein, Deine Helden wollen sich zu Worte melden. Voller Stolz und voller Wut, hier wird gestanden, nicht gekrochen.
Irish Coffee
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1234

Beitragvon force » 10. Juli 2006, 12:18

Ulle hat geschrieben: Don't think that the album is very good, though...

The thing is, that I also guess the DVD will be better than the album, maybe that is why they end it now?, time has run out? on the old man. Dissection is not exactly what it was back in the nineties. but never the less, I can still miss them for the greatness that used to be. yeah that i will.
force
NU-Metaller

BeitrÀge: 6

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum