POWERVICE RULES!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 19. August 2006, 16:54

I believe it's the Professor who said something on POWERVICE in a previous topic... I did check out this Dutch act and I was literally blown away...the first tune of their 3 song promo cd is just ...majestic..... it's like the real I. MAIDEN had never died to me haha!!!!!!!!
Yeah those guys deserves all support!
www.powervice.com
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Prof » 19. August 2006, 17:11

big mouth hat geschrieben: I believe it's the Professor who said something on POWERVICE in a previous topic... I did check out this Dutch act and I was literally blown away...the first tune of their 3 song promo cd is just ...majestic..... it's like the real I. MAIDEN had never died to me haha!!!!!!!!
Yeah those guys deserves all support!
www.powervice.com

Thought you would dig that powerful old school Maiden-sound. :)
The cover of Sabbath's 'Die young' they do at gigs is bloody ripping, too - their singer is incredible. Word is, that there's new material in the works, maybe news on that soon.
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 19. August 2006, 17:34

A cover of "Die Young", can't wait to hear this via videos!!!!! I just heard they won't lose their rough straight edge on the album... they must keep that sincerity/ power that make them so great.... and continue to pen those great riffs.... :D
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Prof » 19. August 2006, 17:41

Guest_big mouth hat geschrieben: A cover of "Die Young", can't wait to hear this via videos!!!!! I just heard they won't lose their rough straight edge on the album... they must keep that sincerity/ power that make them so great.... and continue to pen those great riffs.... :D

With Powervice, it's exactly what you say it is: that combination of sincerity and power that kicks ass. Their songs are straight-ahead, but not of the simple kind. It's well-crafted metal filled with finesse and detail. Plus they've got something a lot of new bands don't seem to be able to produce: atmosphere. That scores a bonus with me.
Definetely a Snakepit kind of band. :)
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon Temple of Blood » 19. August 2006, 18:08

Yeah, I enjoy this demo too. Good singer.
TEMPLE OF BLOOD - Intense PowerThrash Metal from the USA
New album "Overlord" out now!!! Features FORBIDDEN cover song!!!
http://www.myspace.com/templeofblood
http://www.templeofblood.net
Temple of Blood
Prog-Rock-Fan

BeitrÀge: 130

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 19. August 2006, 18:19

Definetely a Snakepit kind of band.

Oh yeah rager!!!!!!! :P
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon steelreign » 24. August 2006, 03:21

What a killer demo for sure!! You just don't find this kind of band very often nowadays without sounding forced or unnatural.... these guys are the REAL DEAL and the atmosphere is just total old school!! Can't wait to hear more of them!!!
steelreign
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 58

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum