Sad News

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 19. Januar 2004, 22:07

Snakepit magazine is officially over. Still, for those who are interested to read a rough version of issue 12 (102 pages photocopied with colored cover entirely written in English) which should have been issued in July 2003 originally and features past, present and future Metal heroes such as Gene Hoglan (biggest interview ever done with this Metal master), ANGELWITCH, CONFESSOR, CYCLONE TEMPLE, DARK ANGEL, DEFIANCE, ELIXIR, FATES WARNING, GROUND ATTACK, MAUSOLEUM RECORDS, LONEWOLF, MASTER, MSG, NASTY SAVAGE, PESTILENCE, PHARAOH, PRAYING MANTIS, RIOT, SHOK PARIS, SILVER, SINDROME, STATETROOPER, SWORD, THE HORDE OF TORMENT, THORGEN, TORCH, ULYSSES SIREN, VICIOUS RUMORS, VILLAIN, WAR CRY, WARNINGSF, WILDFIRE and… ZNOWHITE
Where else can you find filled with nothing but PURE MOLTEN Metal interviews!? If you miss the awesome early days of Metal Forces, Whiplash or Kick Ass Monthly, when you could discover promising, exciting new acts, then be sure this last issue of Snakepit will fullfill your hunger!
You can order issue 12 (ONLY) from:
Laurent Ramadier
La Cailloterie
72210 Voivres Les Le Mans
France

Send CASH only (NO COINS) well hidden. I’d like to point out that in case you wouldn’t receive the copy that you order, I have no responsibility into that at all, can’t be blamed (postal service would be the only one to blame) and will not send another copy instead, I want to make this clear as it can happen unfortunately.

Prices:
European readers:
Issue 12 + air mail postage: 8 Euros (send a 10 Euros bill and I’ll send back a 2 Euros coin)

USA/ South American readers:
Issue 12 + economic postage: 7$ (note that it can take one month for the mail to come over)
Issue 12 + air mail postage: 11$

French readers:
Issue 12 + postage: 5 Euros

It might appears expensive but unfortunately postage rates are HIGH and in no case I want to lose a single cent with that issue.
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Zurück zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum