KEEP IT TRUE 18 2015

Alles über vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie über die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Re: KEEP IT TRUE 18 2015

Beitragvon Sedlmaster » 25. Dezember 2013, 14:26

Fire Down Under hat geschrieben:
Blacktiger hat geschrieben:

Ich könnte mir Jack Starr's Burning Starr als Co-Headliner für 2015 vorstellen. Der 50-Minuten Auftritt vom letzten Mal war viel zu kurz.

Ah, ist heute Gegenteiltag? :harrr:

Ist bei dir doch immer!
:harrr:
Sedlmaster
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Fire Down Under » 25. Dezember 2013, 14:41

Sedlmaster hat geschrieben:

Ich könnte mir Jack Starr's Burning Starr als Co-Headliner für 2015 vorstellen. Der 50-Minuten Auftritt vom letzten Mal war viel zu kurz.

Ist bei dir doch immer!

Obacht, Sedlmoaschda, Obacht! Wenn ich da nur an Deine Einschätzung zum WARLORD-Auftritt denke... :angry2:
:ahasoso:

Rumpelkammer

Pommes und Katzen.
Fire Down Under
Rumpel-Pirat

Beitragvon Sedlmaster » 25. Dezember 2013, 14:54

Ist bei dir doch immer!

Obacht, Sedlmoaschda, Obacht! Wenn ich da nur an Deine Einschätzung zum WARLORD-Auftritt denke... :angry2:

Da war ich nicht!
:tong2:
Sedlmaster
METAL GOD

Beitragvon DeadRabbit » 25. Dezember 2013, 19:48

Starker Start!! :yeah:
DeadRabbit
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Pavlos » 25. Dezember 2013, 20:54

Der TITAN FORCE Auftritt auf dem 10er KIT war dermaßen perfekt (Performance, Saongauswahl, Emotionen), dass es mir da verdammt schwer fällt, einen mindestens ebenbürdigen Headliner auszumachen. Da bin ich aber mal mächtig gespannt, Herr Oliver.....
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon F. Kommandöh » 25. Dezember 2013, 22:27

SIREN!!!

Ok, vll. nicht als Headliner? Hm, ganz so "groß" sind sie ja nun doch nicht. Aber nachdem es im Vulkanjahr nicht klappte, stünde das eigentlich noch an. No place like KIT!
Aber halt, ich seh grad... Metal Archives sagt "split up"... Was für eine Scheiße.
F. Kommandöh
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Sedlmaster » 26. Dezember 2013, 09:16

F. Kommandöh hat geschrieben:SIREN!!!

Ok, vll. nicht als Headliner? Hm, ganz so "groß" sind sie ja nun doch nicht. Aber nachdem es im Vulkanjahr nicht klappte, stünde das eigentlich noch an. No place like KIT!
Aber halt, ich seh grad... Metal Archives sagt "split up"... Was für eine Scheiße.

Na und? Metal Archives sagt bei WATCHTOWER ja auch "aktiv".

SIREN würden mich schon ein klein bisschen freuen. :smile2:
Sedlmaster
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Metalfranze » 26. Dezember 2013, 10:04

Das glaubt Dir hier keiner :smile2:
Bild
Liaba lebendig ois normal!
Doom
Metalfranze
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon holg » 26. Dezember 2013, 11:51

Ich würde mich mit Dir freuen.
holg
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 17. Januar 2014, 19:41

Wir haben nun einen festen Termin für KEEP IT TRUE 2015:

24. uns 25. April 2015

We now have a date for KEEP IT TRUE 2015:

24th and 25th April 2015

CYA there..:.-)
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Spider » 17. Januar 2014, 20:42

*Urlaubsschein Schreib* :cool2:
Spider
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 11. April 2014, 06:57

English version below

Hallo Freunde,

es sind nun noch genau zwei Wochen bis zum KEEP IT TRUE 2014 und wir haben zum Aufwärmen ein ganz besonderes Schmankerl für euch. Und zwar können wir euch bereits den Freitagsheadliner für 2015 präsentieren. Am Festival selber werden wir insgesamt 14 von 20 Band bekannt geben, darunter auch der zweite Headliner und alle Co-Headliner!! Die Karten wird es wie immer direkt am Merchandise Stand geben. Aber nun zu unserem Freitagsheadliner für 2015:

Wir sind sehr stolz euch EXCITER im Original Line Up mit Dan Beehler, John Ricci und Allan Johnson präsentieren zu können. Lange haben wir es probiert, aber nun endlich wird dieser Traum wahr. Long Live The Loud!! Hier das Statement von John Ricci:

“Great news to all Exciter fans worldwide. Myself and original members Dan Beehler and Allan Johnson have officially re-united ! We intend performing our bone crushing neck-snapping Speed Metal in as many countries that will have us ! To celebrate our long anticipated reunion our first confirmed gig will be at the Keep It True festival in Lauda-Konigshofen, Germany, April 24/2015. We hope to see you there ! Our performance will consist of all the classics that established Exciter as one of the pioneers of speed and thrash. New material and a new release will eventually follow.
I also want to comment on my so-called `retirement` which was posted on various sites on Feb.24 by the former Exciter members. I just want to say I never said I was going to retire . In my opinion this retirement announcement was fabricated exaggeration. What I did say is that `I need a break from music` due to some rebellious behaviour from one of the musicians in the band. So at this point all that bs is behind me and I am now focusing on delivering some new ear splitting brain rattling METAL with Dan and Allan ! I want to thank all the loyal and dedicated fans and music industry individuals that contacted me during this false retirement statement and offering their support and a positive outcome to a situation that was non-repairable.
Hope to see you soon with `horns high and fists in the air !“

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli

English version:

Hi friends,

Its now two weeks till KEEP IT TRUE 2014 and we have a special surprise for you. We can already present you the Friday headliner for KEEP IT TRUE 2015. On the festival we are going to announce 14 out of 20 bands for 2015 including the other headliner and all the co-headliners!!! Tickets will be as always available directly at our merchandise stand. But now, here is our Friday headliner 2015:

We are very proud, that we can present you EXCITER in original line up with Dan Beehler, John Ricci and Allan Johnson. We tried that for a long time and finally this dream comes true. Long Live The Loud!! Here is the statement from John Ricci:

“Great news to all Exciter fans worldwide. Myself and original members Dan Beehler and Allan Johnson have officially re-united ! We intend performing our bone crushing neck-snapping Speed Metal in as many countries that will have us ! To celebrate our long anticipated reunion our first confirmed gig will be at the Keep It True festival in Lauda-Konigshofen, Germany, April 24/2015. We hope to see you there ! Our performance will consist of all the classics that established Exciter as one of the pioneers of speed and thrash. New material and a new release will eventually follow.
I also want to comment on my so-called `retirement` which was posted on various sites on Feb.24 by the former Exciter members. I just want to say I never said I was going to retire . In my opinion this retirement announcement was fabricated exaggeration. What I did say is that `I need a break from music` due to some rebellious behaviour from one of the musicians in the band. So at this point all that bs is behind me and I am now focusing on delivering some new ear splitting brain rattling METAL with Dan and Allan ! I want to thank all the loyal and dedicated fans and music industry individuals that contacted me during this false retirement statement and offering their support and a positive outcome to a situation that was non-repairable.
Hope to see you soon with `horns high and fists in the air !“

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon GravewarrioR » 11. April 2014, 07:00

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
"Datt is wie'n Computer mein Kopp, ne?"
Peter Ludolf, deutscher Philosoph, Denker und Mechaniker, 2008
GravewarrioR
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

Beitragvon rapanzel » 11. April 2014, 07:20

Sehr geil :yeah:
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Metalbat » 11. April 2014, 07:42

Außerordenlich geil!!!!
<3 <3 <3 :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: <3 <3 <3
Metalbat
Haarsprayrocker

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!