KENN NARDI (Anacrusis) KIT Line-Up

Alles über vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie über die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Re: KENN NARDI (Anacrusis) KIT Line-Up

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 7. April 2016, 01:03

Flossensauger hat geschrieben:And myself will take a ride to the Gig at Rheine in Germany. That's 200 km, maybe 130 miles.
Sounds funny? You don't know German Autobahn. Los Angelas Freeway at rushhour is more easy to drive.

For the show at Rheine: "Hypotalamus". It is advertised as an "early" show, whatever that means. Please be sure: lots of the audience got to go to work other day, and i now about others how got to drive far more miles than me.

Thanks for doing Clubshows however.

If it makes you feel any better I have driven 5 hours to Chicago twice to see my heroes New Model Army play since they have never played in St. Louis. I do appreciate the effort to come out and see us, so thank you for that. We will do our best to make it worth your trouble. :yeah:

The Hypothalamus event says 7pm (only an hour earlier than Morgoth the night before who has 3 openers listed). I assume it will be only Bliksem and us playing.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon Klotzkowski » 8. April 2016, 22:58

Flossensauger hat geschrieben:And myself will take a ride to the Gig at Rheine in Germany. That's 200 km, maybe 130 miles.
Sounds funny? You don't know German Autobahn. Los Angelas Freeway at rushhour is more easy to drive.

For the show at Rheine: "Hypotalamus". It is advertised as an "early" show, whatever that means. Please be sure: lots of the audience got to go to work other day, and i now about others how got to drive far more miles than me.

Thanks for doing Clubshows however.

Not all of us are that lucky to live only 200km away from the closest Nardi-show... and I prefer a long night with lots of fantastic songs rather than going early to bed.
Klotzkowski
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 12. April 2016, 05:17

A little preview from our local rehearsal gig last night...

http://youtu.be/fnCAXOuWiu0
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon Boris the Enforcer » 24. April 2016, 08:52

Tonight Kenn Nardi plays a show at the Bambi Galore in Hamburg. As far as I know Bleeding will support.
I've been waiting for this day to come since the European trip is announced.
I am not present at the KIT so this seems to be my only chance to see Anacrusis Songs play Live since the 90ies. (Remember 1993 with Death?)
Unfortunatly I am knocked out with scarlet fever and I can't go.
I've been reflecting this again and again but it would be irresponsible to to this because my wife is expecting a baby in the next 60 hours. So I just can't.
I hope that tonight there will show up as many guest as possible to make this trip a successful experience and a great memory for you, Kenn.
Boris the Enforcer
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Ohrgasm » 24. April 2016, 15:22

Gute Besserung!

...manchmal gehen andere Dinge eben vor.
Ohrgasm
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Boris the Enforcer » 24. April 2016, 15:47

Ohrgasm hat geschrieben:Gute Besserung!

...manchmal gehen andere Dinge eben vor.

:smile2:
Boris the Enforcer
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon holg » 26. April 2016, 23:00

Boris the Enforcer hat geschrieben:Tonight Kenn Nardi plays a show at the Bambi Galore in Hamburg. As far as I know Bleeding will support.
I am not present at the KIT so this seems to be my only chance to see Anacrusis Songs play Live since the 90ies. (Remember 1993 with Death?)
I've been reflecting this again and again but it would be irresponsible to to this because my wife is expecting a baby in the next 60 hours. So I just can't.
I hope that tonight there will show up as many guest as possible to make this trip a successful experience and a great memory for you, Kenn.

Ich hätte Dich gern mal in Real getroffen ...
Hoffe, bei Dir ist wieder alles im grünen Bereich ?
holg
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Petrunella » 27. April 2016, 18:42

holg hat geschrieben:
Boris the Enforcer hat geschrieben:Tonight Kenn Nardi plays a show at the Bambi Galore in Hamburg. As far as I know Bleeding will support.

Mit so'm bisschen Scharlach kommt man ja heutzutage dank Medis schnell über den Berg wenn man keine Penecillin Allergie hat.
Wichtiger finde ich eigentlich wie es seiner Frau geht und ob das Kind schon da ist. Jedenfalls bin ich da sehr gespannt auf 'ne Meldung und drücke schon seit Sonntag die Daumen.
Petrunella
WatchTower-Aushalter

Beitragvon Pavlos » 27. April 2016, 20:14

Petrunella hat geschrieben:
holg hat geschrieben:

Mit so'm bisschen Scharlach kommt man ja heutzutage dank Medis schnell über den Berg wenn man keine Penecillin Allergie hat.
Wichtiger finde ich eigentlich wie es seiner Frau geht und ob das Kind schon da ist. Jedenfalls bin ich da sehr gespannt auf 'ne Meldung und drücke schon seit Sonntag die Daumen.

Ich drücke mit. Der kleine Enforcer dürfte jetzt aber schon da sein, oder?

Seltsam finde ich aber, dass der holg den Boris im Supermarkt treffen will.
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Ohrgasm » 27. April 2016, 20:21

Pavlos hat geschrieben:
holg hat geschrieben:

:lol:
Ohrgasm
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Boris the Enforcer » 28. April 2016, 00:15

Ohrgasm hat geschrieben:
Pavlos hat geschrieben:
holg hat geschrieben:

Das Baby ist seit Mittwoch Vormittag da. Frau und Kind sind wohl auf. Danke der Nachfrage.
@holg: ich denke ich weiß inzwischen wer Du bist und werde Dich bei nächster Sichtung anschnacken.
Aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nicht bei Real.
Boris the Enforcer
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Petrunella » 28. April 2016, 07:41

Boris the Enforcer hat geschrieben:
Ohrgasm hat geschrieben:
Pavlos hat geschrieben:
holg hat geschrieben:

Das Baby ist seit Mittwoch Vormittag da. Frau und Kind sind wohl auf. Danke der Nachfrage.
@holg: ich denke ich weiß inzwischen wer Du bist und werde Dich bei nächster Sichtung anschnacken.
Aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nicht bei Real.

Super, herzlichen Glückwunsch und alles Liebe und Gute!
Petrunella
WatchTower-Aushalter

Beitragvon Sedlmaster » 28. April 2016, 08:14

Na, da gratuliere ich doch auch sehr herzlich, Boris!

Ich wünsche euch alles Gute.
Sedlmaster
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Schorsch » 28. April 2016, 08:25

Von mir auch herzlichen Glückwunsch und alles Gute für die Zukunft! :smile2:
It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock 'n' roll!
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Ohrgasm » 28. April 2016, 08:47

Baby the Enforcer :yeah:

Gratuliere!
Ohrgasm
JOHN ARCH

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!