ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Re: ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Beitragvon Klotzkowski » 19. Mai 2010, 20:35

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:
Klotzkowski hat geschrieben:Yes, it was fucking bright in the Tauberfrankenhalle that friday afternoon. Not the perfect surrounding for an event I have stopped dreaming for. In January 2009 I begged Rock Hard to write something about Anacrusis, and they did! Things got better, much better as we know and there I was, after months of waiting, standing in the third row and watching my all time favorites preparing their equipment for the show. Nervous, smiling, grinning, full of positive tension, hopping around. The show has been perfect, incredibly intense (though I was missing "Grateful" and "My soul's affliction"). Magic and unforgettable!
What I still do no understand is why I wasn't able to meet you at Kit, but....

Well, I bow to you, Ken, Kevin, Mike and John!

We had a great time. We tried to play an even amount of material from each album since we fans of all of them. "Grateful" was an original choice, but we were afraid getting the backing tapes working with a quick setup would be a nightmare, so we went with "Release" instead (which went over VERY well).

Sorry, I didn't get to meet you, but people talked our ears off from the minute we finished playing until the end of the next day. I didn't even make it inside the hall Saturday except for maybe 4 or 5 songs all day long. It wasn't until the last 2 bands that I was able to hang out and listen to any music.

Hi Ken,
the setlist has been great, and thirteen songs is a lot with three more bands to come (thx to the icy volcano). For an Anacrusis-maniac like me, Anacrusis should have been Headliner with a 21/2 hour set, including Grateful, ... For my personal safety it was a good decision not to play "My soul's affliction", where I probably would have lost my mind.
With only 130km to drive to Königshofen I wasn't able to get in time to the official signing - bad luck to me :(
Just don't let us wait for another 15years for the next Anacrusis dose, pls!
By the way, Hindsight sound like a bomb, putting both albums to a new level, especially Suffering Hour. Incredible energetic and fresh for 20year old stuff!
Klotzkowski
NU-Metaller

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!