BITCH sends Metal Greetings from Los Angeles

Alles ĂŒber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂŒber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

BITCH sends Metal Greetings from Los Angeles

Beitragvon angry steve » 15. Februar 2011, 00:43

Greetings Board Members!
This is Steve Gaines - from Abattoir, Bloodlust, Anger As Art, and others - but today I am writing on behalf of Bitch. To say we are looking forward to KIT #14 would be an understatement.
I just wanted to give you an update on the band as we will appear at KIT. I am sure most of you know that our founding member/ drummer Robby Settles passed away last year from Leukemia. By this time KIT had already been booked - after a while Betsy Bitch and I sat down, and she said "we have Keep It True booked - and none of the rest of the guys want to do it... what do we do?" Of course, I had just done KIT with Abattoir, and know how special the people are there. I told her that we have to do KIT. Lets work on the guys, see if they will change their mind. If not, Anger As Art would be honored to be Bitch.
And that is how it developed.
Now, a quick word on AAA's connection to Bitch - guitarist Dan Oliverio (also Abattoir) and me used to go see Bitch play back in the 80's - knowing we didn't have enough gas money to get home. We would see drummer Rob Alaniz (Abattoir, Evil Dead) at these shows too. And we would always see bassist Angelo Espino (Hirax, Reverend) at these shows - who would notoriously make his presence known at their after hour parties. When these guys all became members of AAA, they would often ask about my membership in Bitch - what's it like to play the songs? What is Betsy like? And we would talk about the influence of a true metal legendary LA band on us. As it developed - 4 guys who have established names in their own right are coming together with pride and reverence to give the people at Keep It True a Bitch performance that we know and remember. We are so thrilled to do this. We will do songs from the entire career of the band, but be concentrating on the classic 'Be My Slave' record.
And Betsy? Well, you guys have seen the photos... she looks phenomenal. Her voice is like fine wine that has gotten better over the years. She is the first lady of American Metal... The Whip is coming (hope you guys live for it), she will make you her slave... and crush your skull.
If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask. It was only 2 years ago that me and Rob played KIT with Abattoir - and we cannot wait to see you again in Lauda Konigshofen on Friday April 29. In metal... we will see you there.[url][/url]
angry steve
NU-Metaller

BeitrÀge: 1

Re: BITCH sends Metal Greetings from Los Angeles

Beitragvon J.uwe » 15. Februar 2011, 14:36

Wow, Steve Gaines. Bild

We hope that you can solve all these problems and play a great gig on K.I.T. :yeah:
J.uwe

ZurĂŒck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!