MORTALICUM "The Endtime Prophecy" new songs, album details

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

MORTALICUM "The Endtime Prophecy" new songs, album details

Beitragvon Jowita » 26. April 2012, 22:01

And the 3rd of the new releases that will be out tomorrow, April 27th at the KEEP IT TRUE festival (come up to our stand on the left side, closest to the stage and signing sessions table, if you want to buy any of them as well as anything from our older releases - we'll have some special offers and bundle offers! :) ).

"The Endtime Prophecy" is the 2nd full-length album of the Swedish doom rockers from MORTALICUM. The band once again proves the quality of Swedish metal, bringing tons of classy and vintage sounding doom metal mixed with early ’80s heavy metal and ’70s hard rock, with emphasis on melody, soulful guitar solos and singing, and massive doomy riffs.

The band’s bass player and composer, Patrick Backlund, prepared a clip for the opening song on the album, “My Dying Soul” – check it out on YouTube:

You can also listen to this and 2 other songs from “The Endtime Prophecy”: “Dark Night” and “Ballad Of A Sorrowful Man” from the player on the MORTALICUM page on our website.

Find out more about “The Endtime Prophecy” on the page of this release: http://metal-on-metal.com/albums/mortal ... ophecy-cd/

The album will be soon available also for digital download through CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon MP3, eMusic and other retailers, as well as directly from us, from our new Bandcamp page.

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Jowita am 18. Mai 2012, 17:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

Re: MORTALICUM "The Endtime Prophecy" new songs, album detai

Beitragvon Moppes » 26. April 2012, 22:04

..will buy that tomorrow! :smile2:
I wanna do bad things with you....
Moppes
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Jowita » 26. April 2012, 23:34

Moppes hat geschrieben:..will buy that tomorrow! :smile2:

Great! :) Please, spread the word to your friends, maybe some of them will be also interested in MORTALICUM, new SKELATOR or SACRED GATE (or other CDs). Cheers! :yeah:
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Raf Blutaxt » 1. Mai 2012, 12:13

I really like the new Mortalicum album. The vocals especially are excellent. The warm sound and the classic songwriting give the whole record a laid-back atmosphere I enjoy quite a lot.
The people united can never be ignited.
Raf Blutaxt
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Jowita » 1. Mai 2012, 17:42

Raf Blutaxt hat geschrieben:I really like the new Mortalicum album. The vocals especially are excellent. The warm sound and the classic songwriting give the whole record a laid-back atmosphere I enjoy quite a lot.

We're happy to hear that! Yes, I think you summed it up very well and indeed Henrik's vocals improved since their debut album. They're a great and tight live band too (we've seen them at Doomsday fest in UK last year). They're going to play at the Malta Doom Metal festival this year - hopefully they'll get a chance to play at some festival in Germany too (sadly Doom Shall Rise is not coming back yet, I'm afraid).

Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels