For old-school collectors only: BATTLERAGE & SKELATOR tapes!

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

For old-school collectors only: BATTLERAGE & SKELATOR tapes!

Beitragvon Jowita » 13. Mai 2012, 22:58

The cassettes of BATTLERAGE and SKELATOR were not delivered to us in time for the Keep It True festival; we got them when we were already in Germany (thanks to Italian postal service that needs 2 weeks to deliver a package from another European country), but we have them since last week and you can order them from now on. Both are pro tapes, limited to only 66 copies each! Check the bundle offers and order from the SHOP page on our website.

BATTLERAGE “Battlefield Supremacy” contains all songs from their 2004 full-length album “Steel Supremacy” (minus the Manilla Road cover) and 4 studio songs (including intro) taken from their 2006 EP “Battlefield Belongs To Me”. Both releases of this Chilean True Metal horde were very hard to find an not available for a long time.
You can find more info about “Battlefield Supremacy” on the page of this release HERE.

Bild

SKELATOR “Give Me Metal Or Give Me Death” is a 2007 re-recording of their 2003 full-length demo. As a bonus, we have added the band’s very first 4-track demo “Taste My Demon Seed” from 2000. The album had been made available by the band for downloading from their website only, back in 2008, so this is the first time it sees the light of day on a physical (and fitting) format.
You can find more info about “Give Me Metal Or Give Me Death” on the page of this release HERE.

Bild
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

Re: For old-school collectors only: BATTLERAGE & SKELATOR ta

Beitragvon Jowita » 18. Mai 2012, 17:49

No tape collectors who are fans of BATTLERAGE and/or SKELATOR here? ;)

We have created and just put online a new web shop - now it has the cart system, categories and search, so it's much more customer-friendly, but for the moment ONLY the most recent releases, some bundle offers and all tapes, vinyls and T-shirts that we have available are there, while the older titles from 2008-2011 cataloue are still available from the old shop.

Anyway, we didn't put all possible bundle offers for the tapes there, but I'll list them all here...

Note that you need to add the following shipping costs to the tape bundle prices below:
• 4,50 Euro for Europe
• 7,00 for the rest of the World

BUT, we will be in Germany for ROCK HARD festival (and then the concert of SACRED GATE with High Spirits in Koblenz on 28th), so we can ship the stuff from Germany for much lower prices:
• 2,20 Euro within Germany
• 3,45 Euro all over the World!

2 tapes = 10,00 Euro
1 tape + 1 CD* = 15,00 Euro
2 tapes + 1 CD* = 20,00 Euro
1 tape + 2 CDs* = 25,00 Euro
2 tapes + 2 CDs* = 30,00 Euro

*CD(s) of YOUR choice from our catalogue: http://metal-on-metal.com/releases/

BUT we need to know the orders before TUESDAY, MAY 22nd, so we can take with us the tapes and CDs to send!!!
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Raf Blutaxt » 19. Mai 2012, 18:02

Would it be possible to pick up orders at the Rock Hard Festival directly?
The people united can never be ignited.
Raf Blutaxt
Leather Lucifer

Beitragvon Jowita » 20. Mai 2012, 02:15

Raf Blutaxt hat geschrieben:Would it be possible to pick up orders at the Rock Hard Festival directly?

Theoretically yes, but we don't sell there, so it might be difficult to meet without knowing each other. I'll be taking photos of about half of the bands, so I'll be "catchable" at the photo-pit entrance/exit after the third song. If you have decided to order something, we can fix an appointment at the Metalboerse during show of some band we don't care to watch.
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels