AIR RAID

Schreibt euch die Finger wund ĂĽber das groĂźe Thema "Metal" - ĂĽber neue Platten, neue Bands, Konzerte etc.

Moderator: Loomis

Re: AIR RAID - Night of the Axe

Beitragvon Saturia » 23. November 2012, 21:24

Raf Blutaxt hat geschrieben:Ja, die geht weg wie nichts. Als ich heute morgen um acht reingeschaut hab, waren es 71, als ich dann bestellt hab nur noch 45. Leider wurden seit gestern auch alle Amulance CD's ausverkauft, so dass ich jetzt ohne eine auskommen muss. .mhmpf:

Bei Pure Steel gibt es noch welche

Kunigunde, der Edith ihre Schwester sieht gerade dass die Air Raid ausverkauft ist :yeah:
Saturia
WatchTower-Aushalter

Beitragvon Hades » 23. November 2012, 22:10

Ich scheine hier ja mit 7 bestellten CDs unter dem Stormspell-Boarddurchschnitt beim Black Friday Sale zu liegen. :lol:
Hades
Metalizer

Beitragvon rapanzel » 23. November 2012, 22:19

Puh, nochmal GlĂĽck gehabt.....
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 24. November 2012, 05:42

Huge thanks to everyone who supported our sale! Never in a million years I'd have expected such an overwhelming response! You people all rock!

I had 100 copies of each title available, and some were gone within hours! Sincere apologies to anyone who couldn't get copies. I have to go to Europe soon and simply don't have the physical ability to pack and ship more orders right now. But don't get discouraged - plenty of fine fellow dealers and distros will have copies to cover the market during my absence!

I'll post a list with all distros which will have copies in about a week. Cheers everyone and have great holidays!
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Hades » 24. November 2012, 13:20

Bild

:-D

So you plan to ship the orders before you leave for Europe? I see a nice Stormspell christmas package coming... :yeah:
Hades
Metalizer

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 24. November 2012, 13:24

Häh was?
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 25. November 2012, 06:14

Hello everyone,
A small update regarding the current "Black Friday SALE" event we are having on our webstore right now:
Initially I was planning to have the sale through November 29th. However, I'm going to end the sale a bit earlier. The reason is I have to go to Europe in couple of weeks and the sale generated so many orders so far, I'm getting very concerned I'll not be able to pack and ship everything prior to my departure... not to mention the huge wholesale interest in our new releases, which was not anticipated at all...

In order to avoid this, I'm going to close the store later today, November 25th, and make sure I have sufficient time to pack and ship everything before taking off.

I promise to have another sale and honor the same reduced prices once I'm back in mid-January, and I'll also post info with all dealers and distros which will carry the new releases while I'm gone, so you guys can get the stuff without having to wait.

To everyone who placed an order - thank you so much, your support is most appreciated! Your orders are being processed and will be shipped shortly!
To those of you who couldn't make it this time - sincere apologies once again for cutting the sale short! I'll make up to you in January!
You guys all have great holidays and happy new year!

Thank you for the ongoing support!

Best regards,
ik / Stormspell Records
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 25. November 2012, 11:22

After receiving numerous e-mails I want to clarify that none of the new releases have been sold out completely. We only allocated small portion of each title for the "Black Friday Sale" and we still have hundreds of each title left in stock. So please don't worry, there are plenty of copies left to be sold once we re-open the store in January. Cheers.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon TheSchubert666 » 25. November 2012, 13:54

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:After receiving numerous e-mails I want to clarify that none of the new releases have been sold out completely. We only allocated small portion of each title for the "Black Friday Sale" and we still have hundreds of each title left in stock. So please don't worry, there are plenty of copies left to be sold once we re-open the store in January. Cheers.

Good to read that for I have seen the "Black Friday Sale" much too late. Looking forward to purchasing the AIR RAID, ARACHNID and the COLDSTEEL releases.
"Drei bringa vill z´samm, wenn zwaa ned neired´n!!"
Meine Sammlung : http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/thewitchking
TheSchubert666
Metalizer

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 25. November 2012, 16:15

TheSchubert666 hat geschrieben:
Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:After receiving numerous e-mails I want to clarify that none of the new releases have been sold out completely. We only allocated small portion of each title for the "Black Friday Sale" and we still have hundreds of each title left in stock. So please don't worry, there are plenty of copies left to be sold once we re-open the store in January. Cheers.

Good to read that for I have seen the "Black Friday Sale" much too late. Looking forward to purchasing the AIR RAID, ARACHNID and the COLDSTEEL releases.

Bstell mir mal bitte eine Air Raid mit Schubbl.
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon TheSchubert666 » 26. November 2012, 09:06

Cthulhu hat geschrieben:

Am 15.01. ist der Laden wieder geöffnet. Musst also bis dahin warten.
"Drei bringa vill z´samm, wenn zwaa ned neired´n!!"
Meine Sammlung : http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/thewitchking
TheSchubert666
Metalizer

Beitragvon Cthulhu » 26. November 2012, 10:36

Cthulhu hat geschrieben:

Am 15.01. ist der Laden wieder geöffnet. Musst also bis dahin warten.

Wär super wenn du drandenkst. Vielleicht kommt ja noch was dazu. Wie sind denn Coldsteel so?
Cthulhu
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Saturia » 26. November 2012, 15:15

schön. im Januar hab ich wieder Geld und bestell mir den Rest was ich noch will :smile2:
Saturia
WatchTower-Aushalter

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 30. November 2012, 04:31

Dear friends,

As noted in the item descriptions, orders containing the following items: AIR RAID - Night of the Axe and/or ROCKA ROLLAS - Conquer EP will start shipping AFTER December 3rd. You will receive a confirmation to your paypal e-mail once the order is shipped. Due to the high volume of orders please allow 7-10 days for all orders to be processed and shipped out. We expect all orders to be shipped out by December 15th.

Thanks and have happy holidays!
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 30. November 2012, 08:35

The Rocka Rollas EP turned out really really good..much better than their first album IMO
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal Universe