THRASH CLASH Vol.2

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 8. März 2008, 12:28

Bild

Second volume of our Thrash Clash series featuring the wunderkind thrash sensation from Chicago Bay Area - DIAMOND PLATE (average band age 15.3 years!) and Swedish underground techno-thrashers OPPRESSION
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Goatstorm » 8. März 2008, 12:32

My guess is LICH KING vs. TOXIC HOLOCAUST.

Nice artwork!
Sblood, thou stinkard, I’ll learn ye how to gust … wolde ye swynke me thilke wys?
Goatstorm
Poster der Woche

Beitragvon Schorsch » 8. März 2008, 12:38

Very nice, Mr. Stormspell! :)

@ Goatstorm: Will you order the second Volume for us as well? ;)
It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock 'n' roll!
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 8. März 2008, 12:47

Goatstorm hat geschrieben:My guess is LICH KING vs. TOXIC HOLOCAUST.

Wrong guess on both bands :), not that I wouldnt like to put them both together on THRASH CLASH, mind you!

One band which is confirmed would be the wunderkind thrash sensation from Chicago DIAMOND PLATE - those kiddos may be babyfaced high school pupils yet to taste their first alcohol beverages, but they surely know how to shred!

The other band is OPPRESSION - Swedish techno-thrashers akin to Artillery and Bay Area. The problem is, they seem not to have five minutes to send me lyrics and band picture in e-mail attachment so I can wrap up the booklet design and sent the CD to the pressing plant... I already missed the window which would have allowed me to have this release out and delivered for KIT, and this angered me very badly. I'll wait just a few days more, and then will ask MARTYRD - an amazing thrash band from New York to step in.

MARTYRD were originally slated to be on TC Vol.3, but I'll bring them forward if I have to.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Goatstorm » 8. März 2008, 13:07

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:

The other band is OPPRESSION - Swedish techno-thrashers akin to Artillery and Bay Area. The problem is, they seem not to have five minutes to send me lyrics and band picture in e-mail attachment so I can wrap up the booklet design and sent the CD to the pressing plant...

The thing is that most bands in Sweden obviously stilll haven't discovered the wondrous possibilities of the world wide web...

@ Goatstorm: Will you order the second Volume for us as well? wink.gif

Yes Schorsch, I have already ordered ze second Volume. I will get 10 copies in total.
If you want one, you can already send me your pre-order.
Sblood, thou stinkard, I’ll learn ye how to gust … wolde ye swynke me thilke wys?
Goatstorm
Poster der Woche

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 8. März 2008, 13:17

Goatstorm hat geschrieben: The thing is that most bands in Sweden obviously stilll haven't discovered the wondrous possibilities of the world wide web...

That's exactly what they kept telling me. Amazingly, they seem to be able to respond to my e-mails alright, and a few weeks ago the guy told me he is on vacation in Thailand, so I couldnt take very seriously the excuse of not being able to afford a personal computer at the moment :lol:
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Metallah » 8. März 2008, 14:35

I'll take one - of course!

@Goatstorm
Please take it as a preorder and let me know when I can pay for it and how much... .

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 8. März 2008, 23:16

OPPRESSION delivered! It will be Diamond Plate vs Oppression and I'll try to push and submit to pressing pant on monday!
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Goatstorm » 8. März 2008, 23:26

Metallah hat geschrieben: I'll take one - of course!

@Goatstorm
Please take it as a preorder and let me know when I can pay for it and how much... .

M.

Ist notiert.

Ich geb Bescheid, sobald ich die CDs hab.
Goatstorm
Poster der Woche

Beitragvon Schorsch » 9. März 2008, 14:55

Goatstorm hat geschrieben:
Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:

The other band is OPPRESSION - Swedish techno-thrashers akin to Artillery and Bay Area. The problem is, they seem not to have five minutes to send me lyrics and band picture in e-mail attachment so I can wrap up the booklet design and sent the CD to the pressing plant...

The thing is that most bands in Sweden obviously stilll haven't discovered the wondrous possibilities of the world wide web...

@ Goatstorm: Will you order the second Volume for us as well? wink.gif

Yes Schorsch, I have already ordered ze second Volume. I will get 10 copies in total.
If you want one, you can already send me your pre-order.

You have PM! ;)
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 4. April 2008, 00:07

The wait is over! You can now order THRASH CLASH Vol.2 from our store: <a href='http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html' target='_blank'>http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html</a>

As usual we also offer our most popular 6 CD STEAL-DEAL PACKAGE: 6 THRASH CLASH CDs for ONLY $59 with FREE Worldwide Shipping included!

Distros and wholesalers, contact us for our insane wholesale prices! Ever dreamed on stocking a brand new hot releases for under 4,50 EURO? Well now is your chance! Be quick, or be dead! This situation wont last long coz I'm preparing to fix my prices to the EURO very soon, f@ck the dropping dollar!
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Schorsch » 4. April 2008, 09:46

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: The wait is over! You can now order THRASH CLASH Vol.2 from our store: <a href='http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html' target='_blank'>http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html</a>

As usual we also offer our most popular 6 CD STEAL-DEAL PACKAGE: 6 THRASH CLASH CDs for ONLY $59 with FREE Worldwide Shipping included!

Distros and wholesalers, contact us for our insane wholesale prices! Ever dreamed on stocking a brand new hot releases for under 4,50 EURO? Well now is your chance! Be quick, or be dead! This situation wont last long coz I'm preparing to fix my prices to the EURO very soon, f@ck the dropping dollar!

Great news! :)
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Storming the Gates » 8. April 2008, 20:08

Kann mir mal jemand erklären wie ich auf der Stormspell Seite mehrere CDs bestellen kann, sobald ich auf den Buy Now Button gehe, erscheint die PayPal Seite, ich kann dann aber keine weiteren Cds mehr auswählen.

Danke!
TOP 5 2020
1. Hittman – Destroy All Humans
2. Glacier – The Passing Of Time
3. Stälker – Black Majik Terror
4. Cirith Ungol – Forever Black
5. Megaton Sword – Blood Hails Steel
Storming the Gates
Django

Beitragvon Goatstorm » 9. April 2008, 09:55

Storming the Gates hat geschrieben: Kann mir mal jemand erklären wie ich auf der Stormspell Seite mehrere CDs bestellen kann, sobald ich auf den Buy Now Button gehe, erscheint die PayPal Seite, ich kann dann aber keine weiteren Cds mehr auswählen.

Danke!

Bestell bei mir. Ist einfacher. :)
Goatstorm
Poster der Woche

Beitragvon Loomis » 9. April 2008, 10:09

Gibts eigentlich auch noch ne Trash Clash 1 (vor allem bei Dir, Goatstorm)? Oder bin ich da zu spät?
Loomis
Sacred Metal-Legende

Nächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels