PHARAOH/DANTESCO/BATTLEROAR pre-orders

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Beitragvon CruzDelSurMusic » 18. März 2008, 17:38

Hello everyone,
I (Enrico) have been kindly invited by Michael and Oliver to post here the news related to CRUZ DEL SUR MUSIC, and I wish to thank them for this opportunity.

First news regards the limited edition of the new PHARAOH (500 copies), DANTESCO (400) and BATTLEROAR (500) albums which are finally available on our e-store for pre-order.

As specified in the "official press release", there are a couple of important facts, regarding the delivery of DANTESCO (a little delayed - different manufacturer) and the fact that I cannot deliver your order at KIT. Sorry!

Remember we will have our merchandise stand at KIT, with the first official PHARAOH shirt on sale.

Now the press release:

As we got many info-requests on when the limited editions of PHARAOH "Be Gone", DANTESCO "Pagano" and BATTLEROAR "To Death and Beyond"will be available, I think that the news that they're finally available, will make some people happy!

We preferred not to anticipate the pre-order until we weren't sure about when the goods would have been effectively in our hands, but today I got a confirmation that mid next week we will be able to send them out to all customers.

These pre-orders are not subject to any specific discount, being limited editions, the usual 20% discount will be applied to the pre-order of the "common" editions, online in three weeks or so.

So, if you want to get your copy before the KEEP IT TRUE festival, you have plenty of time ahead to receive it, because we will ship PHARAOH and BATTLEROAR 10 days before this fantastic event.

I am sorry that I cannot take your order and deliver it at the KIT (where we will have our merchandise stand), because it would be a little difficult to organize such thing, considering the amount of merchandise that will be on sale there.

Please note that while we can confirm the delivery date for PHARAOH and BATTLEROAR, this cannot be done yet for DANTESCO's limited edition of "Pagano", which will be ready approx 3-4 days after the other two.

Check our e-store at <a href='http://www.cruzdelsurmusic.com/catalog' target='_blank'>CRUZDELSURMUSIC.COM</a> and click on the covers or go to the "pre-order" section.
cruz53/cruz510 PHARAOH Bury the LIght CD/LP 24/02/2012
cruz54 BIBLE OF THE DEVIL "For the Love of Thugs and Fools" CD 8/5/2012
cruz55 PAGAN ALTAR "The Time Lord" CD 13/7/2012
CruzDelSurMusic
Haarsprayrocker

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 18. März 2008, 17:42

Enrico!!!

First of all welcome to the best and most important Metal board of Germany... ;)

Then, and I'm sure I speak for nearly everybody here, I'd like to state that you are doing an AMAZING job with your label and have made Cruz Del Sure one of THE best Metal-labels around. Your roster of bands is just amazing and I hope that you get the attention that you are truly worthy of.

Cool that you found some time to register and post here and I hope to welcome you here more often... ;)

Michael
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Prof » 18. März 2008, 17:51

Pre-order for all three limited editions safely in place. :)
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 18. März 2008, 19:30

Is someone alive here?

Scream for me, THREEEEAAADDDD!!
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Prof » 18. März 2008, 22:52

Der Jubel hält sich in Grenzen. :unsure:
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon The Butcher » 18. März 2008, 23:03

Scheint an den AusfĂĽhrungen von Enrico zu liegen. Die sind gar nicht so einfach zu entschlĂĽsseln...
Butcher with stone tools
Carcass of their prey
Savage intention
Carnivorous feast commence
The Butcher
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon KuttenBjuf » 18. März 2008, 23:10

I appreciate this extra service, but I will buy my copies at the Keep It True Festival. I am not that impatient :D Nevertheless thanks and keep on going with your fine label ;)
KuttenBjuf
KIT RĂĽckkehrer

Beitragvon The Butcher » 18. März 2008, 23:17

My order is placed. I`m looking forward to receiving the CDs! :)
Butcher with stone tools
Carcass of their prey
Savage intention
Carnivorous feast commence
The Butcher
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Prof » 18. März 2008, 23:33

The Butcher hat geschrieben: Scheint an den AusfĂĽhrungen von Enrico zu liegen. Die sind gar nicht so einfach zu entschlĂĽsseln...

Das war mir jetzt nicht so aufgefallen. :huh:
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Ulle » 18. März 2008, 23:47

order placed :)
Ulle
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon Schorsch » 19. März 2008, 00:03

Ulle hat geschrieben: order placed :)

Me, too. :D
It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock 'n' roll!
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Lynott » 19. März 2008, 00:05

KuttenBjuf hat geschrieben: I appreciate this extra service, but I will buy my copies at the Keep It True Festival. I am not that impatient :D Nevertheless thanks and keep on going with your fine label ;)

..me too !!
Current Faves<br>1. Isole - Silent Ruins<br>2. Street Legal - Bite The Bullet<br>3. Savage Blade - We Are The Hammer<br>4. The Derek Trucks Band - Already Free<br>5. Dead Man - Euphoria<br>6. Los Lonely Boys - Forgiven <br>7. Tales Of Medusa - Rehearsal Tape 2008<br>8. Striker - Road Warrior EP<br>9. Heart Of Cygnus - Over Mountain Under Hill<br>10. Wolf - Ravenous
Lynott
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Tokaro » 19. März 2008, 00:06

Ulle hat geschrieben:order placed :)

Exactly! :)
Tokaro
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Metallah » 19. März 2008, 00:55

Was wird denn hier erwartet? Die Ausführungen von Enrico standen ja schon im Mail, das er verschickt hat und ansonsten, ja, schön das er da ist - aber mal abwarten, ob es für ein paar Postings mehr als die Ankündigung von CD's reicht.

Bitte nicht falsch verstehen, ich gönne Ihm jede verkaufte CD und schätze seine Arbeit sehr, in Jubelarien werde ich aber jetzt nicht verfallen.

M.

P.S.: Jetzt werde ich bestimmt wieder als "alter Miesmacher" hingestellt. Na gut, wer's denn so sehen mag. :wacko:

Ach ja: ORDER PLACED.
Metallah

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 19. März 2008, 01:13

Da sag ich mal besser nichts zu, ansonsten bekomme ich wieder mal kommentarlos einen drĂĽber, oder? ;)
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Nächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels