PHARAOH/DANTESCO/BATTLEROAR pre-orders

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Beitragvon mike » 19. März 2008, 01:23

Pharaoh und Dantesco habe ich auch bestellt. Battleroar finde ich persönlich jetzt nicht so prickelnd.
mike
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Metallah » 19. März 2008, 08:39

Michael@SacredMetal hat geschrieben: Da sag ich mal besser nichts zu, ansonsten bekomme ich wieder mal kommentarlos einen drĂĽber, oder? ;)

Genau! :)

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon Dezibel » 19. März 2008, 12:57

Hi Enrico, welcome to the board and I can only repeat what Micheal already said: The metal scene can be more than thankful to have such a great label witch such a great roster of artists in these times....keep on doing waht you're doing, because you're definetely doing it right.

As some of others here I'm looking forward to buying the new releases at the KIT, but will it be the Limited Editions that are on sale at KIT, or do I have to pre-order to get one? Or to put it another way: are some of the limited editions already reserved for KIT or will they only be avaiable there if they are not already sold out?
Derzeitig favorisierte akustische Beschallung:
Bild
Herzel (FRA) - Unis Dans La Gloire (2015)

Metal ex Machina
Steel for an Age Fanzine - Issue #4 out now!
Dezibel
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Siebi » 19. März 2008, 13:31

Dezibel hat geschrieben: ...As some of others here I'm looking forward to buying the new releases at the KIT, but will it be the Limited Editions that are on sale at KIT, or do I have to pre-order to get one? Or to put it another way: are some of the limited editions already reserved for KIT or will they only be avaiable there if they are not already sold out?

Same with me as i stated in an email-answer to you, Enrico.
Please solve my confusion! Order will be placed immediately after state of non-confusion. ;)
Siebi
Spaceman

Beitragvon Laurens » 19. März 2008, 14:34

Kann mir vielleicht jemand ein Exemplar der Pharaoh-CD mitbestellen und am KIT geben? Mit Porto wird mir das sonst zu teuer, aber ich will gleichzeitig sicher sein, dass ich eine lim. Edition bekomme und nicht bis zum KIT alle verkauft sind. Wär echt klasse :)
Laurens
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

Beitragvon Metallah » 19. März 2008, 14:48

I already asked Enrico about the "Getting the limited edition cd's at KIT" thing but didn't get any answer. So I ordered them online, to make sure I get the limited editions.

However, it would be good if someone could clear up the matter.

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon Dezibel » 19. März 2008, 15:41

Laurens hat geschrieben: Kann mir vielleicht jemand ein Exemplar der Pharaoh-CD mitbestellen und am KIT geben? Mit Porto wird mir das sonst zu teuer, aber ich will gleichzeitig sicher sein, dass ich eine lim. Edition bekomme und nicht bis zum KIT alle verkauft sind. Wär echt klasse :)

Könnte ich evtl machen sofern ich bestellen muss aufgrund der limited. Brauchst du eigentlich noch nen "Ride" von Hamburg aus zum KIT?
Derzeitig favorisierte akustische Beschallung:
Bild
Herzel (FRA) - Unis Dans La Gloire (2015)

Metal ex Machina
Steel for an Age Fanzine - Issue #4 out now!
Dezibel
METAL GOD

Beitragvon The Butcher » 19. März 2008, 19:05

Metallah hat geschrieben: I already asked Enrico about the "Getting the limited edition cd's at KIT" thing but didn't get any answer. So I ordered them online, to make sure I get the limited editions.

M.

That is exactly what I meant by "die AusfĂĽhrungen von Enrico sind nicht so einfach zu entschlĂĽsseln".

As far as I understood Enrico`s statement, pre-odering the Limited edition and delivering at KIT does not work, since managing all that stuff with a merch stand at KIT will be complex anyway.
Butcher with stone tools
Carcass of their prey
Savage intention
Carnivorous feast commence
The Butcher
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Schorsch » 19. März 2008, 21:15

The Butcher hat geschrieben:
Metallah hat geschrieben: I already asked Enrico about the "Getting the limited edition cd's at KIT" thing but didn't get any answer. So I ordered them online, to make sure I get the limited editions.

M.

That is exactly what I meant by "die AusfĂĽhrungen von Enrico sind nicht so einfach zu entschlĂĽsseln".

As far as I understood Enrico`s statement, pre-odering the Limited edition and delivering at KIT does not work, since managing all that stuff with a merch stand at KIT will be complex anyway.

You got it, dude. ;)
It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock 'n' roll!
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon CruzDelSurMusic » 20. März 2008, 09:10

Wow, first of all thanks for the great feedback and warm welcome!

I am sorry that I can only read (part of) but not reply in German to your doubts, anyway to answer the main question, actually YES the limited editions will be on sale at KIT.

But...

Between pre-orders and free copies for the bands, there's a chance that the quantities there will be not enough to cover all the demand (if any! :D).

So with pre-ordering, although you have to add the postage cost, you're sure about getting your copy if the KIT quantities will not be enough.

Considering that some others will be separated for the UP THE HAMMERS festival, I think of bringing no more than 200 copies of each release to the KIT, and they will be on sale since the door opens on Friday.

Oh, I forgot... yes The Butcher, that's exactly what I meant, I cannot take your paid order and deliver it at KIT, because I physically won't be at the stand and it would be a bit hard to organize such move.
cruz53/cruz510 PHARAOH Bury the LIght CD/LP 24/02/2012
cruz54 BIBLE OF THE DEVIL "For the Love of Thugs and Fools" CD 8/5/2012
cruz55 PAGAN ALTAR "The Time Lord" CD 13/7/2012
CruzDelSurMusic
Haarsprayrocker

Beitragvon Metallah » 20. März 2008, 11:53

Okay, good to know. Anyway, I ordered the cd's and will get them shipped to my post office box. So no need to hurry to find them at KIT. Hopefully the Dantesco CD will be there short after the others and I will have my order soon... .

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon Storming the Gates » 20. März 2008, 21:29

mike hat geschrieben: Pharaoh und Dantesco habe ich auch bestellt. Battleroar finde ich persönlich jetzt nicht so prickelnd.

Bei mir ist es genau umgekehrt, Battleroar ist mir sehr wichtig, habe ich vorbestellt, Pharaoh kaufe ich auf dem KIT, wenn ich die Ltd. nicht bekomme ist es auch egal und in Dantesco höre ich erst mal rein wenn der Metallah seine hat. ;) Bei letzterer glaube ich sowieso nicht das die Limitierte so schnell ausverkauft ist...
TOP 5 2020
1. Hittman – Destroy All Humans
2. Glacier – The Passing Of Time
3. Stälker – Black Majik Terror
4. Cirith Ungol – Forever Black
5. Megaton Sword – Blood Hails Steel
Storming the Gates
Django

Beitragvon Holy Mighty Stormwitch » 21. März 2008, 20:06

Bei mir ist es genau umgekehrt, Battleroar ist mir sehr wichtig

Bei mir ebenfalls, diese Limited Edition brauch´ ich unbedingt während mir bei Dantesco und Pharaoh die normale Ausgabe reicht.

Ach übrigens, auf der myspace-Seite von Dantesco gibt es 2 neue Lieder zum Reinhören:

www.myspace.com/dantescoepico
Na vrh brda vrba mrda
Holy Mighty Stormwitch
Metalizer

Beitragvon Bombadil » 21. März 2008, 21:59

MUSS man vorbestellen, wenn man eine Battleroar haben will, oder werden davon genügend viele mit aufs KIT gebracht? Ich könnte mich eher für letztere Variante begeistern...
Men can not suffer enough for his sins
Men can not suffer enough for the nails.

Ich wollte einen Auftrag und um aller meiner SĂĽnden willen gaben sie mir einen.
Bombadil
Kuttenträger

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 21. März 2008, 22:00

Enrico wird 200 mitnehmen. HeiĂźt also: Flott sein!
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels