5 NEW RELEASES

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Beitragvon Prof » 18. Dezember 2008, 14:10

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:
Prof hat geschrieben: ... in relatively unharmed condition, whew!...

Hey there, I'm glad your package made it to you (in contrast to many other German buyers who still wait for theirs, German customs seems to be a big du bist schwines these days :angry:

Anyway, I hope that "Relatively unharmed" is nothing serious. Please let me know if there was any sort of problem.

No problem, Iordan, just one tray was blitzed by our dear mail delivery people. This, believe you me, is in starkly positive contrast to many previous packages where every jewelcase was wrecked. You have to really throw them around like midgets at a midget throwing contest to accomplish that. With the liberalization of the postal market over here in The Netherlands, matters have seriously aggravated.

Not long ago, a mail guy (it's always the guys, never the gals) couldn't get a package with four, five CDs through the mailbox. So he put on his thinking cap and, in a moment of extreme enlightenment, found the solution: instead of leaving the compulsory note he opened the envelope and threw the discs through the mailbox separately, empty envelope included. Yes, they were all wrecked down to the booklets and inlay cards.
As companies all have those f**kin' call centers and e-mail adresses now to minimize required services to the customer, no one was held responsible, not even the culprit. A wonderful mentality, don't you think? Makes me think of those bankers who ripped everybody off and still get their Christmas bonuses. Moral of the story: crime pays!
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Metallah » 18. Dezember 2008, 15:40

Prof hat geschrieben:

Hey there, I'm glad your package made it to you (in contrast to many other German buyers who still wait for theirs, German customs seems to be a big du bist schwines these days :angry:

Anyway, I hope that "Relatively unharmed" is nothing serious. Please let me know if there was any sort of problem.

No problem, Iordan, just one tray was blitzed by our dear mail delivery people. This, believe you me, is in starkly positive contrast to many previous packages where every jewelcase was wrecked. You have to really throw them around like midgets at a midget throwing contest to accomplish that. With the liberalization of the postal market over here in The Netherlands, matters have seriously aggravated.

Not long ago, a mail guy (it's always the guys, never the gals) couldn't get a package with four, five CDs through the mailbox. So he put on his thinking cap and, in a moment of extreme enlightenment, found the solution: instead of leaving the compulsory note he opened the envelope and threw the discs through the mailbox separately, empty envelope included. Yes, they were all wrecked down to the booklets and inlay cards.
As companies all have those f**kin' call centers and e-mail adresses now to minimize required services to the customer, no one was held responsible, not even the culprit. A wonderful mentality, don't you think? Makes me think of those bankers who ripped everybody off and still get their Christmas bonuses. Moral of the story: crime pays!

Unfortunately you are right in every single detail.

M.
Metallah

Beitragvon rapanzel » 18. Dezember 2008, 19:48

Got my package today, AWESOME Iordan, really great stuff.
But, for the supid ones :lol: what's the link between XINR and CRUELLA?????
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 18. Dezember 2008, 20:00

It still is - this really is modern hell.
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 19. Dezember 2008, 06:37

rapanzel hat geschrieben: Got my package today, AWESOME Iordan, really great stuff.
But, for the supid ones  :lol:  what's the link between XINR and CRUELLA?????

Roger DeCarlo went and founded CRUELLA after XINR felt apart. CRUELLA re-recorded two of the XINR songs on their debut platte from 1987 and Roger asked me to include them as bonuses on the XINR CD, which I was happy to oblige.
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels