New releases coming out in January

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Beitragvon Schorsch » 13. März 2009, 08:32

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: Great! I'm glad the packages started to pop out in Germany.

Working on new releases already. Hopefully I'll be making an announcement in several days to top them all - a huge monstrous gem that will bring tear to the eye of every Crimson Glory fan!

:o
It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock 'n' roll!
Schorsch
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 13. März 2009, 09:41

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:
Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: Great! I'm glad the packages started to pop out in Germany.

Working on new releases already. Hopefully I'll be making an announcement in several days to top them all - a huge monstrous gem that will bring tear to the eye of every Crimson Glory fan!

The lost tapes of Midnights alcohol drive arrest as special edition?... :lol:

Midnite who? Haha, I dont want to have anything with this dude at his current state.

What a sad story and waste of talent...
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Prof » 13. März 2009, 09:57

The Rapidfire release is indeed a little gem, thanks for unearthing this fine band (although there is no connection whatsoever to the Leatherwolf style for me).
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 13. März 2009, 10:57

Prof hat geschrieben: The Rapidfire release is indeed a little gem, thanks for unearthing this fine band (although there is no connection whatsoever to the Leatherwolf style for me).

Well, both RAPIDFIRE and HELLHOUND are in process of reforming and perhaps if enough people ask them, they can fly over for a live show, to say in Lauda-Königshofen ;)
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Prof » 13. März 2009, 11:03

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:
Prof hat geschrieben: The Rapidfire release is indeed a little gem, thanks for unearthing this fine band (although there is no connection whatsoever to the Leatherwolf style for me).

Well, both RAPIDFIRE and HELLHOUND are in process of reforming and perhaps if enough people ask them, they can fly over for a live show, to say in Lauda-Königshofen ;)

The chief will notice this subtle hint. :)
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 13. März 2009, 11:10

The thing is only that I almost have no place left in the billing for 2010..so I do not want to make any hopes at this moment...
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Pavlos » 13. März 2009, 14:44

There´s a huge chance, that there will be another Keep It True FEstival after the one in 2010, right?
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 13. März 2009, 15:46

Pavlos hat geschrieben: There´s a huge chance, that there will be another Keep It True FEstival after the one in 2010, right?

Yes in 2020...
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 14. März 2009, 00:11

Am I missing something? Is 2010 supposed to be the last KIT? :o
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 14. März 2009, 00:26

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: Am I missing something? Is 2010 supposed to be the last KIT? :o

Yes, cause after KIT 2010 Ragnarök comes and takes us all to Valhalla.... ;) So better not loose your sword in the battle.... :lol:

BTW: I already got one band for 2011.. :o
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon morpheus_ahrm » 14. März 2009, 09:05

good, that i am older than you, Oli, so i will not have to spend time on earth without you organizing KIT festivals again
In the days of darkness...
morpheus_ahrm
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

Beitragvon Prof » 21. März 2009, 17:18

Stormspell pre-orders, 6 for 66 and thank yous are all fine and dandy, but no-one has yet mentioned that the Rapidfire album Settle the score is a MUST-HAVE.
Anyone into stuff like the first Malice album or the more up-tempo rockers of Power of the night-era Savatage, check out the Rapidfire release - you're in for a treat. The axework - riffing and soloing - alone merits a medal in gold.
Thanks, Iordan, for rescuing this gem from obscurity.
Prof
Traveller

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels