New releases coming out in January

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 4. Februar 2009, 11:06

disaster hat geschrieben: I really would like to take advantage of those 6CDs 66 $ packages, but I'm afraid I presumably will have to visit the customs office (?)...

How much would it cost me to buy just Anacrusis + the Held Under / Discovery "album" ?

I do ship from my personal name (no label mentioned on the package), write $4 per CD (total $24) and mark GIFT, yet more than often the packages end up at the the customs (ONLY IN GERMANY, doh!)... I dont know what to do...
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 4. Februar 2009, 11:12

Michael@SacredMetal hat geschrieben: God, nobody won't believe my thoughts concerning customs.
Still no sights of the discs you sent, bro.

I don't even get a message anymore from them.

Bombs - someone?

You are not the onlyone! Thomas, Helle, Torsten (Northern Silence) all had their packages held at customs with no notifications received! :ph34r: Not to mention Torsten's was EMS Express package which is supposed to be delivered within 5 to 7 days, it spent 6 bloody weeks at German Customs!

I have a feeling the German government hired Bulgarian gastarbeiters to work at German posts, it sure feels the service degraded like in Bulgaria - no packages, no notifications! :angry:
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon rapanzel » 4. Februar 2009, 12:31

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:
I do ship from my personal name (no label mentioned on the package), write $4 per CD (total $24) and mark GIFT, yet more than often the packages end up at the the customs (ONLY IN GERMANY, doh!)... I dont know what to do...

With 24$ AND marked as a gift, there shouldn't be a problem at all.
Really don't know what thei problem is, German customs really suck! and if they open package to look inside, they are damn rude.
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon rapanzel » 4. Februar 2009, 12:32

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: I have a feeling the German government hired Bulgarian gastarbeiters to work at German posts

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon TexasInstruments » 4. Februar 2009, 12:37

I have a feeling the German government hired Bulgarian gastarbeiters to work at German posts, it sure feels the service degraded like in Bulgaria - no packages, no notifications! :angry: [/quote]
Nope, the german post dudes are worse enough to manage that on their own.

Every bulgarian post dude would help.....
Bild

"Gut ist der Schlaf, der Tod ist besser - freilich
Das beste wäre, nie geboren sein."
TexasInstruments
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Prof » 4. Februar 2009, 13:07

TexasInstruments hat geschrieben: [QUOTE=Stormspell_Records,4.02.2009 , 11:12:30]

I have a feeling the German government hired Bulgarian gastarbeiters to work at German posts, it sure feels the service degraded like in Bulgaria - no packages, no notifications! :angry: [/QUOTE]
Nope, the german post dudes are worse enough to manage that on their own.

Every bulgarian post dude would help..... [/quote]
Anyone who has ever witnessed the goings-on within the postal rooms knows: it is indeed one of the world's mysteries that so many envelopes and parcels actually get delivered unharmed, on time and at the right address.
That said, didn't Uwe Boll make a horror movie about a postal worker?
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon disaster » 4. Februar 2009, 19:21

disaster hat geschrieben: I really would like to take advantage of those 6CDs 66 $ packages, but I'm afraid I presumably will have to visit the customs office (?)...

How much would it cost me to buy just Anacrusis + the Held Under / Discovery "album" ?

Thanks for your answer and I'm glad to read what you wrote.

Whatever, your offer is great no matter if I'll have to visit the office or not :)

Thanks again
disaster
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 7. Februar 2009, 05:30

disaster hat geschrieben:
Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: I do ship from my personal name (no label mentioned on the package), write $4 per CD (total $24) and mark GIFT, yet more than often the packages end up at the the customs (ONLY IN GERMANY, doh!)... I dont know what to do...

Thanks for your answer and I'm glad to read what you wrote. Whatever, your offer is great no matter if I'll have to visit the office or not :)

Thanks again

Thanks! I hope it works for you! I just got a note from another German customer. He bought a package with my previous releases, which was shipped to him on December 15th and he still hasnt gotten anything (no package, no custom note)... I'm flabbergasted :o
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon rapanzel » 7. Februar 2009, 12:25

Really don't know what's the problem with them. Isn't a big thing to give a short call when a package has arrived, but it seems that these guys really don't know how to deal with that! The Best way is to send registered packages.

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 10. Februar 2009, 14:17

rapanzel hat geschrieben: The Best way is to send registered packages.

Unfortunately US Postal Services have very strict regulations and registered packages havew to be packed in a special way, all edges glued with special papertape, the address must be handwritten (no labels allowed) so it makes it a nightmare to prepare. I use PayPal to pay and print postal labels online, so registered shipping is out of question.

It also costs $11 extra on top on variable rate priority mail, so in reality in most cases it is compatible, if not cheaper to send EMS Express...

I don't mind sending 6CDs via EMS at all, but how many customers will enjoy paying $27.95 instead of $12.95 ?

And guess what... my EMS package to Northern silence Productions never showed up and after 6 weeks Torsten went to the customs and of course the package was there, they just "forgot" to send him a note...

P.S. if you wonder why $12.95 and not $12 as before - this is the new postal price as US Postal Services increased their prices several weeks ago.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Prof » 12. März 2009, 16:15

Anacrusis, Eldritch Rite and Rapidfire are in da house, unharmed, un-customed 'n' all - thanks Iordan. Impeccable work, as ever. :)
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 12. März 2009, 23:26

Great! I'm glad the packages started to pop out in Germany.

Working on new releases already. Hopefully I'll be making an announcement in several days to top them all - a huge monstrous gem that will bring tear to the eye of every Crimson Glory fan!
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon morpheus_ahrm » 13. März 2009, 07:23

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: Great! I'm glad the packages started to pop out in Germany.

Working on new releases already. Hopefully I'll be making an announcement in several days to top them all - a huge monstrous gem that will bring tear to the eye of every Crimson Glory fan!

;)
In the days of darkness...
morpheus_ahrm
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 13. März 2009, 08:20

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben: Great! I'm glad the packages started to pop out in Germany.

The lost tapes of Midnights alcohol drive arrest as special edition?... :lol:
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon morpheus_ahrm » 13. März 2009, 08:30

viiiiiiiiiiiiel besser ;)
In the days of darkness...
morpheus_ahrm
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels