STORMSPELL NEWS

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

Re: STORMSPELL NEWS

Beitragvon Prof » 4. Februar 2010, 18:08

Scarred For Life hat geschrieben:BTW, any idea if Suffering Hour from Anacrusis will get a proper re-release? That demo collection kicked ass, but the debut album remains one of the most hard to find cds up to this day. (except for that crappy Axis bootleg)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5938&hilit=Anacrusis&start=60
See the post by AnacrusisVox on page five.
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Scarred For Life » 4. Februar 2010, 19:31

Thanks, that's good to hear.
I should visit here more often, but time's not really on my side these days.
"To be the lord of all, you must first conquer yourself"
Scarred For Life
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 4. Februar 2010, 23:13

Scarred For Life hat geschrieben:Fuck yeah, that's great news!
Would that mean One Nation Under God will be re-released as well with the demo material as a magnifient bonus? Still hard to find. Should be great if it's done the way like the Target albums have been re-released.

Yes, we got a get-go from Ralf Hubert and One Nation Under god will be re-released in expanded package too. The demos will be a separate release though, because they got 4 demos (86, 87, 93, and 96 not listed on Metal archives) which are more than enough for a release on their own.

I'm meeting with Gary Morton and Will Ackerman on saturday and will see what other extras they will give me. There is a video from an early show from 1985, audio bootlegs, plus tons of archive pics, etc. Hopefully those would be of usable quality and we can round up some nice beefy releases.

Gary is also writing to RTL in hope to obtain a copy of their live show in Kitzingen from 1988, which was filmed entirely by RTL and then short clips shown on MOSH. This could make a great DVD for the One Nation re-release if he can obtain it.

Also if someone has old copies of Shockpower and Rock Hard magazines there should have been cover issues featuring LD around 1988. Those would be great to be included in the booklets too. I'll write to Boris Kaiser to see if he can hook me up.
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Siebi » 4. Februar 2010, 23:25

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:
Scarred For Life hat geschrieben:Fuck yeah, that's great news!
Would that mean One Nation Under God will be re-released as well with the demo material as a magnifient bonus? Still hard to find. Should be great if it's done the way like the Target albums have been re-released.

Yes, we got a get-go from Ralf Hubert and One Nation Under god will be re-released in expanded package too. The demos will be a separate release though, because they got 4 demos (86, 87, 93, and 96 not listed on Metal archives) which are more than enough for a release on their own.

I'm meeting with Gary Morton and Will Ackerman on saturday and will see what other extras they will give me. There is a video from an early show from 1985, audio bootlegs, plus tons of archive pics, etc. Hopefully those would be of usable quality and we can round up some nice beefy releases.

Gary is also writing to RTL in hope to obtain a copy of their live show in Kitzingen from 1988, which was filmed entirely by RTL and then short clips shown on MOSH. This could make a great DVD for the One Nation re-release if he can obtain it.

Also if someone has old copies of Shockpower and Rock Hard magazines there should have been cover issues featuring LD around 1988. Those would be great to be included in the booklets too. I'll write to Boris Kaiser to see if he can hook me up.

:oh2: :yeah:
Siebi
Spaceman

Beitragvon Scarred For Life » 5. Februar 2010, 14:09

It just doesn't get any better than this, damn. Excellent news!
Possible dates?

I do have an advert for One Nation Under God from an old Aardschok Metal Hammer issue as well as a review for that album. It's Dutch, but it's all I got I'm afraid. I'm not familair with any interviews with LD in that mag.
"To be the lord of all, you must first conquer yourself"
Scarred For Life
St.Anger-Gutfinder

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 5. Februar 2010, 23:50

No date as of yet. I've got way too many things on my hands to be able to put a date on it without breaking it instantly. Soon :smile2:

I'm looking for the cover issues where the band was featured on the front cover, or at least that's what I've been told. But any other materials would be welcome, yeah.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 22. März 2010, 01:58

Okay, this looks like going to be settled. After explaining the market situation to Tom he agreed with me and is going to talk to the rest of the band and fix this. So let's not blame the band. They didn't know and thought this could work.

I probably should not have spilled all this here, but I had to vent it off my system. Thanks everyone for the responses and support, it means a world to me!

Since this is going to be settled, if it is okay with everyone, to avoid further confusion I'd like to ask a moderator to remove all messages pertaining to this mess. Thank you in advance.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 22. März 2010, 08:42

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:Okay, this looks like going to be settled. After explaining the market situation to Tom he agreed with me and is going to talk to the rest of the band and fix this. So let's not blame the band. They didn't know and thought this could work.

I probably should not have spilled all this here, but I had to vent it off my system. Thanks everyone for the responses and support, it means a world to me!

Since this is going to be settled, if it is okay with everyone, to avoid further confusion I'd like to ask a moderator to remove all messages pertaining to this mess. Thank you in advance.

(X) done
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 22. März 2010, 09:00

Thank you Oli, you are the man! :yeah:
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Prof » 22. März 2010, 10:04

Glad to see that it all will work out in the end - and that this will be a full-blown Stormspell release after all.
I can understand why it was wise to have the posts in question removed. Still, it is interesting to witness some of the obstacles that small independent labels have to deal with.
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 14. Juli 2010, 01:29

Since Arkeyn Steel made an official press release earlier today and some people knew I was originally on the run for Cyperus, I'd like to make a small statement to clear up the confusion:

Few days ago I finally managed to get to the bottom of this and got a formal apology from Randy in regard of the Cyperus saga. Apparently he was way too busy with other things, and while I was patiently waiting under the impression of having a deal, another label sneaked in and cut a deal with Jason. Even though I'm told my last deal is superior to the competition, by the time Randy realized what's going on and touched base with Jason it was too late, so it seems I'm going to be kicked to the curb on this.

I really wanted to have this release on Stormspell and went as far as having a contract approved by Randy and Ruslan ready to paint the artwork, but due unfortunate circumstances outside of my control this has been taken away from me and nothing we can do unfortunately. Apologies to anyone who was looking to see this release on our roster.
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 18. August 2010, 00:32

Due to some circumstances outside of my control my European trip has been postponed until September 17th, so I'm going to reopen the store and all new releases will be available for sale in 2-3 days
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

Beitragvon Hades » 18. August 2010, 11:25

Stormspell_Records hat geschrieben:Due to some circumstances outside of my control my European trip has been postponed until September 17th, so I'm going to reopen the store and all new releases will be available for sale in 2-3 days

This is bad news for you but wonderful news for us! :smile2: KINGSBANE!!
Hades
Metalizer

Beitragvon Michael@SacredMetal » 18. August 2010, 11:30

Got the CD today and this is maybe the best CD of all time. Or at least since 100 years...
Not worse than the debuts from Titan Force or Psychotic Waltz and even Dream Theater.
For all the words unspoken, for all the deeds undone,
for all our shattered dreams, for all the songs unsung,
for all the lines unwritten and all our broken hearts,
for all our wounds still bleeding and all our kingdoms come.
Michael@SacredMetal
M e r c y f u l F a t e

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 19. August 2010, 01:04

Michael@SacredMetal hat geschrieben:Got the CD today and this is maybe the best CD of all time. Or at least since 100 years...
Not worse than the debuts from Titan Force or Psychotic Waltz and even Dream Theater.

I'm glad the promo packages started to reach their destinations fast this time, for a change. German customs must be sleeping :)
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu Heavy Metal labels