MELIAH RAGE joins MOMR roster!

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

MELIAH RAGE joins MOMR roster!

Beitragvon Jowita » 21. April 2011, 21:56

We are stoked to announce that MELIAH RAGE has joined our roster! :yeah:
They're currently finishing the work on their 7th studio album entitled "Dead To The World". We will release it in July, just in time for the band's first in 21 years visit in Europe (MELIAH RAGE will play at the Headbangers Open Air festival in Germany on July 29th).

Here's what Anthony Nichols, the band's founder, songwriter and guitarist had to say about it:
"MELIAH RAGE is pleased to announce our recent signing with Italy's own METAL ON METAL RECORDS. We look forward to working with Jowita and Simone, who have already proven to be not only die-hard metal fans themselves, but true professionals. Our new record "Dead To The World" is set to hit the streets this summer, and features the return of Paul Souza to the fold on vocals."

Bild

Meliah Rage 2010

These US power/thrash veterans (the band started out in 1987 in Boston, MA) probably don't need much introduction, as every self-respecting metalhead knows them, but we encourage you to check the MELIAH RAGE page on our website, where you can read a very detailed biography and watch some photos from the band's archives.

Bild

Meliah Rage 1988

In December 2010 the band filmed a video clip for "Halo Of Flies", originally from the classic ALICE COOPER's "Killer" album. It's the first ever cover song recorded by MELIAH RAGE and it's going to be added as a bonus to the remixed version of their 2004 album, which will be entitled "Barely Human Remix" and released soon through Screaming Ferret Wreckords/Metrocity Records.

Two more bands that we have just signed (both from the '80s too) will be announced early next week, so keep your eyes peeled!
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

BeitrÀge: 158

Re: MELIAH RAGE joins MOMR roster!

Beitragvon Dezibel » 26. April 2011, 14:57

Like I already told you on Facebook, congratulations on this signing. Really looking forward to seeing the guys at HOA this year and hear some new material...
Derzeitig favorisierte akustische Beschallung:
Bild
Herzel (FRA) - Unis Dans La Gloire (2015)

Metal ex Machina
Steel for an Age Fanzine - Issue #4 out now!
Dezibel
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1460

Beitragvon Jowita » 27. April 2011, 03:44

Dezibel hat geschrieben:Like I already told you on Facebook, congratulations on this signing. Really looking forward to seeing the guys at HOA this year and hear some new material...

Thanks! :cool2: We also can't wait (to hear their new album and to see them at HOA)!
I got your message, that was a nice read. But I've got no time to reply now... getting ready for KIT, we're leaving Thursday morning... So we'll talk there! I just wanted to mention only that it's cool that we're not the only ones having this opinion about certain "spoiled brats" (as we call them). :wink:
See you soon then! :yeah:
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon QuickNick » 27. April 2011, 15:28

I think there are not much fans of MR's last album on this board, but I am one, definitely! So, no wonder, I'm completely looking forward to new stuff by these guys.
QuickNick

Beitragvon Jowita » 27. April 2011, 15:54

QuickNick hat geschrieben:I think there are not much fans of MR's last album on this board, but I am one, definitely! So, no wonder, I'm completely looking forward to new stuff by these guys.

Do you mean "Masquerade" from 2009 (with Mike Munro on vocals)? Or rather the previous two ("The Deep And Dreamless Sleep" and "Barely Human" with Paul Souza)? Anyway, it's absolutely understandable that old bands have fans mainly because of their first albums - those early albums are the classics that are still the most favourite for most of people (in the majority of cases for a good reason!).
But as long as Tony Nichols creates those riffs, we're confident there will be another great Meliah release. He always stays true to their style and is not going to change. :yeah:

He's also one of the most easy-going, down-to-earth, humble persons I've had the pleasure to work with. If you've got a while, check this interview with him, it's quite entertaining: http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/60/85/ (it's a transcription of a phone conversation, so it's got a really "live" feel, lots of interesting subjects are discussed and there are some really funny parts too).
Zuletzt geÀndert von Jowita am 27. April 2011, 16:06, insgesamt 1-mal geÀndert.
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Dezibel » 27. April 2011, 15:57

Jowita hat geschrieben:
Dezibel hat geschrieben:Like I already told you on Facebook, congratulations on this signing. Really looking forward to seeing the guys at HOA this year and hear some new material...

Thanks! :cool2: We also can't wait (to hear their new album and to see them at HOA)!
I got your message, that was a nice read. But I've got no time to reply now... getting ready for KIT, we're leaving Thursday morning... So we'll talk there! I just wanted to mention only that it's cool that we're not the only ones having this opinion about certain "spoiled brats" (as we call them). :wink:
See you soon then! :yeah:

Don't worry, I can imagine you guys are busy. :wink:

Have a safe trip and see you at KIT!

Oh, and reserve a medium shirt for me in case you haven't done so already. Thanks!
Derzeitig favorisierte akustische Beschallung:
Bild
Herzel (FRA) - Unis Dans La Gloire (2015)

Metal ex Machina
Steel for an Age Fanzine - Issue #4 out now!
Dezibel
METAL GOD

BeitrÀge: 1460

Beitragvon QuickNick » 27. April 2011, 18:25

Jowita hat geschrieben:
QuickNick hat geschrieben:I think there are not much fans of MR's last album on this board, but I am one, definitely! So, no wonder, I'm completely looking forward to new stuff by these guys.

Do you mean "Masquerade" from 2009 (with Mike Munro on vocals)? Or rather the previous two ("The Deep And Dreamless Sleep" and "Barely Human" with Paul Souza)? Anyway, it's absolutely understandable that old bands have fans mainly because of their first albums - those early albums are the classics that are still the most favourite for most of people (in the majority of cases for a good reason!).
But as long as Tony Nichols creates those riffs, we're confident there will be another great Meliah release. He always stays true to their style and is not going to change. :yeah:

He's also one of the most easy-going, down-to-earth, humble persons I've had the pleasure to work with. If you've got a while, check this interview with him, it's quite entertaining: http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/60/85/ (it's a transcription of a phone conversation, so it's got a really "live" feel, lots of interesting subjects are discussed and there are some really funny parts too).

I meant "Masquerade". I like that album a lot, especially "Hour Glass" is a killer track in my book. The feedback for that disc was pretty much a mixed bag though.
QuickNick

Beitragvon Jowita » 6. Juli 2011, 19:57

MELIAH RAGE: new songs posted, album details and PRE-ORDER and DIGITAL SINGLE.

The 7th full-length studio album (or 8th if you count also "Unfinished Business" CD) of the US power/thrash metal veterans MELIAH RAGE "Dead To The World" will be available since July 28th, just like the new CD of BITTER END (see the news below for details).

The MySpace page of the band just got a major facelift! Check it out (and listen to one of the new songs - "Never From Me")!

You can listen to 2 songs from the album: "Where Nothing Ever Grows" and "Up In Flames" from the player on our website. Here's the complete track list:
1. Up In Flames
2. Valley Of The Shadowless Souls
3. Skin And Bones
4. Absolute Obedience
5. Where Nothing Ever Grows
6. Never From Me
7. Cold Cruel Fate
8. Time Won't Let Me Breathe
9. Awaken Sorrow

Bild

MELIAH RAGE "Dead To The World" album cover by Jowita Kaminska

To be one of the first to get this CD, you can pre-order MELIAH RAGE "Dead To The World" CD from our SHOP page. You can have either it as a regular or special tin-case edition with 2 photos. With this pre-order, you'll get a download link for one unreleased song from 2003 sessions as a FREE BONUS!

But before you can have the album on CD (or as mp3s, because it will be available for downloading as well), you can buy digital single "Cold Cruel Fate". It's available from CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon MP3, eMusic and other digital stores.

Bild

DIGITAL SINGLE "Cold Cruel Fate" available now (click the image):

Check out this short promo clip we've prepared for the album and the single:

Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

ZurĂŒck zu Heavy Metal labels