OUTRAGE: new songs posted, album details and PRE-ORDER.

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

OUTRAGE: new songs posted, album details and PRE-ORDER.

Beitragvon Jowita » 23. Oktober 2011, 15:50

The 6th full-length album of the German black/thrash metal veterans OUTRAGE "Go To Hell" will be available since October 28th, HAMMER OF DOOM festival , where we'll have a small table space to sell our releases. So if you're there and would like to buy this (or any other of our releases) just come up to our stand! We will begin shipping orders starting from November 3rd though.

"Go To Hell" consists of songs written by OUTRAGE in their early days, between 1983 and 1987. This raw, primitive (but not sloppy) old school metal album is a throwback to their roots and was recorded last summer with a lot of the original equipment, effects and techniques they used back then. If you are a fanatic of '80s thrash and first wave of black metal (not the kind of black metal that came later, grim, with blast beats and screechy vocals and especially NOT the symphonic style) and you love bands like VENOM, HELLHAMMER, early CELTIC FROST and SODOM or FLAMES, this album of OUTRAGE is an essential addition to your collection!

Here's what Udo "The Bringer of Doom" (band's founder, songwriter and guitarist) said:
"Recording those same old songs which I had probably played more than a hundred times was absolutely exciting to me. During the recording there was a strange voice inside my head (I think it was Jowita's voice) saying "play the songs the way they deserve". So I did. And the more I played them, the better they got... the spark still flies!"

We have uploaded 2 songs from "Go To Hell" album: "Refugee To Beyond" and "Infernal Recruit" - you can listen to them from the player on our website (and on our MySpace page too, as always). And go to OUTRAGE MySpace page to listen to "Pact Of The Wicked" (especially if you're into early Celtic Frost!). Here is the CD track list:
1. Rigor Mortis
2. Go To Hell
3. Into The Abyss Of Belial
4. Astaroth
5. Perseus Rules
6. Infernal Recruit
7. The Inner Contract
8. Hot On The Trail
9. Slave Trader
10. Pact Of The Wicked
11. Refugee To Beyond
12. Black Metal Attack

Bild

OUTRAGE "Go To Hell" album cover

OUTRAGE "Go To Hell" album cover was drawn by Jowita Kaminska, based on Lorenzo Maitani's "The Last Judgement" bas-relief from the façade of Orvieto Cathedral (1310-1330). The CD booklet, printed in black and white with metallic silver, contains the full artwork spread over the 2 center pages.

To be one of the first to get this CD, you can pre-order OUTRAGE "Go To Hell" from our SHOP page. As always, since our first 2010 releases, you can have it either as a regular or special tin-case edition with 2 photos. With this pre-order, lasting until November 3rd (as we won't be able to ship orders before that date) you'll get a download link for the original demo tracks from the '80s as a FREE BONUS!

Bild

OUTRAGE "Go To Hell" pre-order

There's also the third option: for the most die-hard fans of the band we have produced a strictly limited to 20 hand-numbered copies compilation tape "Go To Hell - Demo(n)s - 1985-1987". It's available ONLY TOGETHER with the "Go To Hell" CD (for additional 3,00 Euro). The tape contains 10 songs from the band's early demos - the same songs (except for "Astaroth" and "The Inner Contract") that were now re-recorded for the album.

Bild

OUTRAGE "Go To Hell - Demo(n)s - 1985-1987" tape

Finally, check out this short promo clip we've prepared for the album - it features a fragment of "Black Metal Attack" song:

Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

BeitrÀge: 158

Re: OUTRAGE: new songs posted, album details and PRE-ORDER.

Beitragvon Jowita » 23. Oktober 2011, 18:46

Like before, we will give 2 Euro discount on the CD to all Sacred Metal board members! If you're interested in pre-ordering OUTRAGE "Go To Hell" (standard or tin-cause edition or any of them with the limited tape) just send me a PM here and I'll give you the details/PayPal link to the special offer that is not available on our website.

Regular edition CD is 12,00 Euro - for Sacred Metal board members: 10,00 Euro in the pre-order offer.
Tin-case edition is 15,00 Euro - for Sacred Metal board members: 13,00 Euro in the pre-order offer.

Bild

If you want also the "Go To Hell - Demo(n)s - 1985-1987" tape, it's 3,00 Euro more.

Bild

Shipping costs (within Europe):
- 1 or 2 regular CDs* : 3,00 Euro.
- 1 tin-case edition OR regular CD + tape: 4,50 Euro.
- 1 tin-case edition + tape: 5,50 Euro.

* Shipped without jewel cases, but well protected, to keep the costs down.
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

BeitrÀge: 158

ZurĂŒck zu Heavy Metal labels