BATTLERAGE: new songs posted, album details and PRE-ORDER.

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

BATTLERAGE: new songs posted, album details and PRE-ORDER.

Beitragvon Jowita » 26. Oktober 2011, 02:57

Chilean heavy metal barbarians BATTLERAGE come back with a brand new studio album, titled "True Metal Victory", their 3rd CD to be released by our label. It will see the light of day on October 28th, together with OUTRAGE "Go To Hell" CD and NOMAD SON "The Eternal Return" LP. All releases will be available directly from our stand at the Hammer Of Doom festival. Like mentioned before, we won't be able to start shipping orders before November 3rd.

Those who know previous albums of BATTLERAGE, will know what to expect (and those who don't, shouldn't have doubts either, even just by looking at the album title): gruff vocals, pummeling drums, thundering bass and killer riffs, as well as some tasteful solos. BATTLERAGE still deliver fist pounding attacks in the vein of GRAVE DIGGER and PARAGON, as well as epic anthems reminiscent of early MANOWAR and OMEN. Epic, raw and honest heavy metal from the most prominent Chilean band playing this style ever since their formation in 2002.

You can listen to 2 songs from "True Metal Victory" album from our player : "Warlock's Epitaph" and "My Will Be Done". Additionally, you can check out a 3rd song, titled "Raw Metal" from the band's MySpace page. And here is the track list of "True Metal Victory":
1. Battlepath
2. Return Of The Axeman
3. Blood On Iron
4. Raw Metal
5. Black Sunday (La Maschera Del Demonio)
6. The Serpent Slumbers
7. Stygia
8. My Will Be Done
9. Warlock's Epitaph

Bild

Album cover (by Jowita Kaminska)

Until November 3rd you can pre-order BATTLERAGE "True Metal Victory" from our SHOP page. It's available as regular and special tin-case edition with 2 photos. With this pre-order you will get a download link for "Living Slaughter" live album recorded in 2004 (and released on tape only by Morbillus Records in 2008) as a FREE BONUS!

Bild

BATTLERAGE "True Metal Victory" pre-order

Check out also this promo clip which features a fragment of one of the songs from the album, "Return Of The Axeman":

Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

BeitrÀge: 158

Re: BATTLERAGE: new songs posted, album details and PRE-ORDE

Beitragvon Jowita » 26. Oktober 2011, 03:21

Also in the case of the new BATTLERAGE album pre-order, all interested Sacred Metal board members will get 2 Euro discount. Just send me a PM here and I'll give you the payment details (however I may not be online until Monday, so don't worry if I don't reply fast).

Regular edition CD is 12,00 Euro - for Sacred Metal board members: 10,00 Euro in the pre-order offer.
Tin-case edition is 15,00 Euro - for Sacred Metal board members: 13,00 Euro in the pre-order offer.

Bild

Apart from this, we have 3 bundle offers for BATTLERAGE CDs:

1. "True Metal Victory" + "Blood, Fire, Steel" + "The Slaughter Returns" 3CDs = 27,00 Euro
2. "True Metal Victory" + "Blood, Fire, Steel" 2CDs = 20,00 Euro
3. "True Metal Victory" + "The Slaughter Returns" 2CDs = 20,00 Euro

Shipping costs (within Europe):
- 1 or 2 regular CDs* : 3,00 Euro.
- 1 tin-case edition OR 3 CDs: 4,50 Euro.

* Shipped without jewel cases, but well protected, to keep the costs down.
Jowita
Prog-Rock-Fan

BeitrÀge: 158

ZurĂŒck zu Heavy Metal labels