STUTZ - 3CD Box Set

Pure Steel, Cruz Del Sur, Metal On Metal, Metal Coven etc...

Moderatoren: Markus(PureSteel), steel-prophet, Skullview

STUTZ - 3CD Box Set

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 26. MĂ€rz 2012, 13:05

Cult and arcane band STUTZ from Ohio which was active during the 80s and managed to release one 7" EP in 1981, vinyl LP in 1983, and one Cassette album in 1987, all of which came self-released on their own Electric Ice records, impossible to find nowadays. They had a cult following and almost signed to Geffen in 1989, but in the end it wasn't meant to be and the band faded out...

This is a massive 3CD Box set with basically everything the band managed to record throughout their career - from AOR on early days to killer hair metal in the later stages. Each CD comes in separate packaging with 12-page booklet with band story, info, lyrics, archive photos and more.

CD1: Contains "Made in USA" LP 1983, 7" EP'81, and bonuses
CD2: Contains "Tearing Up Tonight" 1987, and bonuses
CD3: Contains previously unreleased songs from 1988-1990

CDs can be purchased individually as stand-alone releases, or together as Box-set, hosted in a nice hand-numbered slipcase box.

We're still debating on which artwork goes where, so all previews posted are to be considered "work in progress"

Bild

Bild

Bild

Audio samples:

The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

BeitrÀge: 692

Re: STUTZ - 3CD Box Set

Beitragvon Oblivion Knight » 29. MĂ€rz 2012, 22:25

Great news! Can you give us any tentative release date? The second artwork of 'Marching into hell' reminds me of Angel.
By the way, I like these artworks! Thumbs up!

:cool2:

Are there news about the TARRGA releases? Release date, sound samples? Never heard a song of them.
Oblivion Knight
Linkin Park-FĂŒr-Metal-Halter

BeitrÀge: 27

Re: STUTZ - 3CD Box Set

Beitragvon Stormspell_Records » 30. MĂ€rz 2012, 03:09

TARRGA and STUTZ box-sets will be released together. Release date will be announced once I know it, still some work to be done on both releases.

I haven't posted TARRGA info here as it is Hair metal and would not appeal to the general population :). You can check all the info at the Heavy Harmonies forum or on Stormspell's Facebook page.
The home of metal: http://www.stormspell.com
Stormspell_Records
US Metal-Kenner

BeitrÀge: 692

ZurĂŒck zu Heavy Metal labels